Have third-party iOS apps started to ask you if you would like to grant them ‘permission to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies’? This is a new iOS 14 privacy feature, called app tracking transparency. Apple plans to impose it at the beginning of 2021. However, some apps have already started…
Are apps unexpectedly crashing on your iPhone in iOS 14.2? This is a common occurrence and many apps seem to be affected. In fact, probably any application on your device might randomly close because this looks like an iOS generated bug and not an issue caused by the app itself….
iOS 14 has been lots of privacy improvements to iPhone and iPad owners. However, many users are asking for a feature that’s available since a long time on Android and that’s the option to restrict Internet access for specific apps. Blocking Internet connectivity for an app allows you to make sure that no data collected…
Are you trying to manually update apps on your iPhone or iPad but the feature isn’t working? You tap on Update All or use the Update icon for each individual app but nothing happens? We’ve go you covered! This App Store problem has happened before and we have the most common fixes for you!…
Happy Halloween! Trick or treat? Ok… treat yourself with these great iOS Apps for iPhone or iPad that will bring the Halloween mood into your home. Zombify yourself and share your horror avatar with friends. Haunt for ghost in your house, or alter your voice to sound like a monster and prank your friends! This…
- 10 New Privacy Features For iPhone In iOS 14
- How To Check If An App Is Optimized For M1 Mac Apple Silicone Chip
- How To Enable App Tracking Permission Popup In iOS 14 (Allow Or Not?)
- iPhone 12 Pro Max Microphone Not Working When Recording Video
- How To Get Apple Music Free For 5 Months With Shazam
- How To Fix Universal Clipboard Not Working In macOS Big Sur
- How To Fix M1 Mac Bluetooth Issues In macOS Big Sur 11.0.1
- Will Apple Release iOS 14.2.2 Update On Thanksgiving Day?
- How To Fix ‘An Error Occurred Preparing The Update’ (Mac M1)
- iPhone 12 Pro Max Overheating – Flash Is Disabled Issue