Download iPadOS 15 Wallpaper: Light & Dark Themes Included
Posted in Freebies by Mike on June 8, 2021
Here you can download the new iPadOS 15 wallpaper for your iPad, iPhone or any other Android tablet or non-Apple smartphone! As you probably know, every new iPadOS version includes a trademark background image and iPadOS 15 makes no difference. Apple has released its first Developer Beta, right after the WWDC21 keynote and we’re now able to share the iPadOS 15 wallpapers with you.
Download iPadOS 15 Wallpaper
This year the stock iOS and iPadOS wallpapers include as usual two versions Light and Dark to match the iPads Light and Dark Mode options. Save the images embedded below to grab the new backgrounds on your device.
- On iPad / iPhone – Long-press on the image and use the ‘Add to Photos’ feature from the quick options card. Or tap on the Share icon and use the Save Image feature.
- On Other Devices – Use the Save Image option, or any other OS specific image saving option, to download the picture in your Gallery.
Install iPadOS 15 Wallpaper
On iPad / iPhone
- Open the Photos app and browse for the recently downloaded background.
- Tap the Share button available in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Scroll for the Use as Wallpaper option.
- Tap Set and confirm if you want to set the new wallpaper for Lock Screen, Home Screen or Both.
On Other Devices
According to the OS, open the Gallery, search for the iPadOS 15 wallpaper and set is as wallpaper.
Some devices might call it desktop background or home screen image.
Do you like the new iPadOS 15 wallpapers, or you prefer the ones released for iOS 14 / iPAdOS 14 last year. Share your feedback in the comments section!
Related: You can also download the stock macOS Monterey desktop background for any computer, as well as the new iOS 15 wallpaper!