Last updated on November 8th, 2021 at 10:52 amPosted in How To by Tyrone on June 7, 2021
Wanna get into the macOS 12 groove? Download the macOS Monterey wallpaper on your Mac, Windows or any other computer! Apple has seeded the first macOS Monterey beta to registered developers. This allows us to share the macOS 12 default background with you. All that you have to do is download the image and set it as your desktop background!
Download macOS Monterey Wallpapers
Right-click on the image embedded below and use the ‘Save Image As…’ option to download it on your Mac.
Important: The file is either saved in the Downloads folder or on your Desktop, depending on your computer’s settings.
How To Install macOS Monterey Wallpaper
- Open System Preferences, from Dock or Spotlight Search.
- Click on Desktop & Screen Saver.
- In the left sidebar click on Folders. If the Downloads folder isn’t listed, use the ‘+’ sign to add it.
- Browse for the recently downloaded macOS Monterey wallpaper and click on it!
On Windows Computer
- Right-click on an empty space on the desktop and go for Personalize.
- Click on Background, in the left sidebar.
- On the Background screen, go for Browse to select an image from the photos available on your computer.
- Select the recently downloaded macOS Monterey wallpaper and click Choose picture.
Tip: You can also locate your file in the downloaded folder, right-click on it and use the ‘Set as desktop background’ option.
Do you like the new macOS Monterey wallpaper or you prefer the one that came with Big Sur? Use the comments section and share your feedback!
Related: Alongside macOS Monterey, Apple has also released the iOS 15 Developer Beta. Here is how to update!