Apple has announced during the WWDC21 keynote that users will be able to update to iOS 15, iPadOS 15 and watchOS 8 even when the iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch are low on storage. A new feature will allow your device to unlock additional temporary iCloud storage to offload apps and data in order to…
Tag: iPadOS 15
iOS 15 brings Safari Extensions on iPhone and iPad. This popular Mac Safari feature has been finally expanded to all compatible iOS and iPadOS devices. All that you have to do is install the extensions from the App Store, configure and enable them in Settings….
iOS 15 brings a lot of new features to the Photos app including an educative one called Visual Look Up! This option uses machine-learning technology to recognize highlighted objects and scenes from images. It uses the Siri knowledge base to provide info as well as other sources from the web….
Some apps and their features might not work as expected in the iOS 15 test versions. That’s why you might be looking for a way to downgrade from iOS 15 Public Beta to the most recent version of iOS 14! If you listened to us and performed an archived backup before upgrading to iOS 15,…
In iOS 15 you can add any song from Apple Music to a memory in Photos! Even better, the Memories feature suggests a series of matching tracks based on your listening history and the pictures highlighted in the collage. On top of this, Memories have a more interactive interface and offer richer visual effects. You…
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone
- How To Update iPhone, Apple Watch With Low Storage (iOS 15)
- iOS 15 Public Beta 3 Download And New Features Review
- Apple MagSafe Battery Pack Review, Facts And Tips
- How To Attach Apple AirTag To Keys, Bags And Other Objects
- How To Fix iPad Not Charging When Plugged In
- HomePod 15 Beta 3 Fixes Serious HomePod Bug?