Trying to downgrade iOS 16.1.2 to 15 without losing data? Yes, it’s possible to do it. You can also revert to an earlier iOS 16 version as Apple continues to sign 16.1.1 and 16.1!…
Tag: iPadOS 15
Apple has released iOS 15.7.1 build number 19H117, a different build from the RC (19H115) seeded one week ago. This is a good sign for iPhone users that ended up with a bricked Face ID after the Release Candidate update….
Apple has released iOS 15.6.1 build number 19G82. It brings bug fixes and security improvements. It’s a minor update but yet very important, because a lot of problems have been reported after the release of iOS 15.6, a month ago!…
PDF crashes when opening on iPad or iPhone? Screen goes black and device reboots unexpectedly when you try to open a PDF in Safari or any other third-part web browser like Chrome? Or, you get the “A problem repeatedly occurred” error and the PDF file won’t open?…
- Apple Music Not Opening in iOS 16? Apple TV Won’t Work Too?
- How To Remove Green Dot From Earth Wallpaper In iOS 16!
- Amazon App Overheating iPhone? iOS 16.1.2 Battery Drain?
- ProMotion Display Not Working On iPad In iOS 16? Fix?
- Verizon Cellular Service Outage After iOS 16.1.2 Update?
- iOS 16.2 Release Date, Notes, Features & Fixes
- AirPlay Not Available On iPad With External Display In 16.2?
- iPhone Crashing iOS 16 Issue? iOS 16.1.2 Won’t Fix It?
- Downgrade iOS 16.1.2 To 15, 16.1, 16.1.1 Without Losing Data
- iPhone Overheating After iOS 16 Update? For No Reason? Fix?