The first impression is that it displays a planet, but apparently it’s a zoomed-in photo of a soap bubble! Nevertheless, we have to highlight the professional pick for this particular wallpaper, that is able to perfectly conceal the famous notch and help with marketing! Most likely, the iPhone XS will still feature a notch but it’s not clear yet if it has the same size as its predecessor or if Apple’s engineers have managed to shrink its size!
Download The iPhone XS Wallpaper
We’ve managed to get our hands on the upcoming iPhone XS and iPhone XS Plus wallpaper and now you can also download it and use it as the background of your smartphone. The image provided below works on iOS as well as on Android running devices. All that you have to do is:
1. Tap the soap bubble photo and save it on your device. If you own an iOS device use the “Save Image” option.
2. Open the Photos app and browse the recently saved image.
3. Tap the Share Extension icon, available in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
4. Opt for the “Use As Wallpaper” option.
5. Scale the image and tap Set, when ready.
6. Make the new background available on Home Screen, Lock Screen or both!
Tip: You might also want to grab the iOS 12 wallpaper for iPhone, iPad and Mac!