“Gather round” is the slogan of this year’s September 12 keynote, according to the invites that Apple dispatched to the press and partners. The invite comes with a logo, which could symbolize the impressive Apple Park compound. “Please join us for an Apple special event at the Steve Jobs Theater in Cupertino”, is the message printed on the invite. The event starts at 10am and can be followed live online here at iPhoneTricks.org.
September 12 Keynote Facts
A series of new devices will be unveiled by Apple during the September 12 event. Besides the highly anticipated, new iPhone models, a redesigned Apple Watch is also expected to roll out this fall:
- iPhone Xs: 5.8-inch OLED iPhone. An improved version of the current flagship, with better internals which include the A12 chip, better camera, more RAM, second generation FaceID and more!
- iPhone Xs Plus: The oversized version of the improved iPhone Xs. The edge-to-edge OLED display comes with an impressive 6.5-inch screen real estate, as well as new color options!
- iPhone 9: Could be the best sold device of the pack. It’s expected to be the cheapest and provide a notched edge-to-edge display with a similar form factor as the iPhone Xs. A 6.1-inch LCD display, with Face ID and most of the features of the OLED modles, could make it very appealing to Apple fans with a lower budget, as well as to those that aren’t ready to fork out $1000 for a smartphone!
- Apple Watch Series 4: is also expected to be a hit! The 2018 version could be the first redesign of the smartwatch, ever since its initial release. Thinner bezels as well as a more rounded look could convince many watchOS fans to upgrade!
- More: Other smart devices are also expected to be unveiled during the September 12 keynote. New iPad models, as well as a new Apple TV set. We’ll update you though as soon as the event unfolds!
Tip: Check out what’s new in iOS 12 and get ready to adopt it as soon as it becomes available!