iOS 14 extends QuickTake to the iPhone XS, XS Max and XR. This Camera app feature allows users to instantly record videos from the Photo screen. All that you have to do is tap & hold the shutter button and your iPhone will start recording. Swipe-right if the video turns out to be longer to…
Tag: iPhone XS
Recently, we’ve informed you that WWDC 2019 has been announced for the week of June 3 – 7, 2019. The keynote’s highlight will surly be the upcoming iOS 13 software generation. Apple’s chosen theme for this event hints that one of the most expected features, a Dark Mode for the iPhone and iPad OS is…
Apple is currently providing a limited time trade-in deal that allows you to get substantial discounts when purchasing one of the 2018 iPhone flagship. To grab this deal you have to give back an older iPhone in exchange. Depending on the model and the state of your iOS device, you get a trade-in valuation. The…
If you’re a fresh owner of one of Apple’s Home Button-less flagships you might wonder how you can use the device with a single hand. iPhone XR and iPhone XS Max owners definitely need to use the Reachability trick in order to be able to access every part of the screen. However, those of us…
Ever since the release of the iPhone XS and XS Max flagships, users have complained about the strange quality of selfies shot with the respective devices. An excessive smoothing result makes the pictures look highly processed and very unnatural. It’s true that imperfections are heavily evened out and the selfie subjects look younger than in…
- Save As Video Live Photo Not An Option In iOS 16? [How To]
- iOS 16.2 b Security Response Update For Beta 3 iPhones
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals 2022 For Apple Fans
- Screen Unresponsive During Calls? Unable To End Call: iOS 16
- Camera Not Focusing iOS 16 Issue? iPhone 14, 13, 12? Fix?
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?
- Nomad Black Friday 2022: 30% Off All Products!
- Downgrade iPadOS 16 To 15 Without Third-Party Apps [How To]
- Roku AirPlay Not Working From iPhone to TV In iOS 16? (Fix?)
- macOS Ventura Printing Problems? Printer Not Working?