It’s equipped with the A13 Bionic chip and comes with top notch features like Portrait mode, 4K video recording, Retina HD display and a great battery life.
The only ‘downside’ is that it fits into a 4.7” outdated design. Nevertheless, iOS 13 runs very smoothly and it surly scores very high on the price/quality ratio scale. One thing that you might not be sure about is how to screenshot the iPhone SE 2nd generation. Although this is a 2020 iPhone it still uses the old button combo for capturing a print screen.
How To Screenshot iPhone SE 2020
1. Open the screen that you want to save as an image. You can print screen the Home screen, any app screen, your social media timeline, a Safari web page or anything else that’s displayed on your iPhone screen.
2. Press the Home button + Side button in the same time. The iPhone screen flashes and the Camera shutter sound is played when the screenshot is captured.
3. Release the buttons. A thumbnail of your print-screen is displayed in the bottom-left corner of the screen. You can tap it if you want to edit the image before saving and sharing it.
Fact: The screenshot is saved in the Photos app.
How To Browse A Screenshot
1. Open the Photos app and the screen capture will be available in the Recents folder.
Tip: To review multiple print screens you captured over time you can check the dedicated Screenshots folder available in the Media Types section of the Albums tab.
2. Tap on the screenshot that you want to explore.
3. Use the Edit button, available in the top-right corner of the screen.
4. To send a screenshot, use the Share Sheet icon available in the bottom-left corner of the screen. You can share it on social media, in an email, text and more.
Are you using the iPhone SE screenshot feature? Let us know in the comments section available below.