You can now easily turn ON Low Power Mode on Mac thanks to the new Shortcuts app available in macOS Monterey. It allows you to download and add a Low Power Mode toggle to the MacBook menu bar. Enable and disable the power saving mode with a single click!
Low Power Mode Shortcut For Mac
- All that you have to do is download the Low Power Mode shortcut. (direct link)
- Click Add Shortcut and the quick action will be added to the Shortcuts app on Mac.
How To Use Low Power Mode Shortcut On Mac
- Click the Shortcuts icon available in the menu bar, usually next to Bluetooth.
- Go for Low Power Mode and the status will be changed. If the power reserve mode is disabled it will be enabled and vice versa. So, you can use the same toggle to turn it Off.
Turn On Low Power Mode On Mac
The power saving mode can be enabled and disabled in multiple ways:
– from the Battery Preferences menu (click the Battery icon in the menu bar)
– with the help of Siri (‘Hey Siri enable Low Power Mode!’)
Are you planning to use the Low Power Mode shortcut on MacBook? Do you know any other useful quick actions for macOS Monterey? Share them in the comment section and we will cover them!
Related: You might be also interested in how to force quit apps on Mac with the help of this keyboard shortcut!