Warning: Shortcuts crashing on launch in iOS 15.2 Beta 2! The app isn’t opening and is unusable! If you haven’t updated yet, be patient until we can assess how widespread this bug is!…
Apple removed the Calculator widget from the macOS Notification Center in the Big Sur version. In macOS Monterey you can add the Calculator icon to the menu bar. This is available with the help of the new Shortcuts app that has been imported from iOS!…
You can now easily turn ON Low Power Mode on Mac thanks to the new Shortcuts app available in macOS Monterey. It allows you to download and add a Low Power Mode toggle to the MacBook menu bar. Enable and disable the power saving mode with a single click!…
Are Shortcuts not working on your iPhone when you run them from Home Screen in iOS 14.3? More, are your shortcuts also crashing if you run them from the Share Sheet, or assign them to a Back Tap gesture? You’re not the first experiencing this issue!…
Your iPhone can do a lot of things, but do you know that you can use it as a Morse Code Translator? A spectacular iOS 14 shortcut can be used to turn your device’s Flashlight into a Morse code generator. This is achieved by codding the LED to flash pulsating light combinations, that are following…
- Downgrade iPadOS 16 To 15 Without Third-Party Apps [How To]
- Roku AirPlay Not Working From iPhone to TV In iOS 16? (Fix?)
- macOS Ventura Printing Problems? Printer Not Working?
- Can’t Play Title HBO Max Error On Apple TV in tvOS 16? Fix!
- iPhone Time Keeps Going Back An Hour In iOS 16? (Fix!)
- Thanksgiving Amazon Deals For Apple Products 
- Cannot Send Mail iOS 16 Issue? An Error Occurred? (Fix?)
- Clock Too Big iOS 16 Lock Screen Issue? [How To Edit]
- AirPrint Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Printer Not Detected?
- SOS Only iOS 16 Problem? No Carrier Signal On iPhone? (Fix?)