Getting Shortcuts failed to verify this shortcut error when trying to download one in iOS 16, 15 or even 17? You’re informed that ‘Shortcut Can’t Be Opened’? Unable to download shortcut on iPhone, iPad or Mac?!…
Did you know that you can lock apps with Face ID on iPhone running iOS 16? No third-party app or jailbreak needed as long as your device is updated to iOS 16.4, iPadOS 16.4 and macOS 13.3 or later!…
Apple removed the Calculator widget from the macOS Notification Center in the Big Sur version. In macOS Monterey you can add the Calculator icon to the menu bar. This is available with the help of the new Shortcuts app that has been imported from iOS!…
You can now easily turn ON Low Power Mode on Mac thanks to the new Shortcuts app available in macOS Monterey. It allows you to download and add a Low Power Mode toggle to the MacBook menu bar. Enable and disable the power saving mode with a single click!…
- Contact Names Not Showing Up In Messages In iOS 17?(Fix!)
- Airdrop Declined Automatically On iPhone In iOS 17? (Fix!)
- iOS 17 Call Screen Grey? Too Ugly? Share Your Opinion!
- Unable To Verify Update iOS 17 Is Temporarily Unavailable?
- iOS 17.0.2 Issues, Bugs, Fixes For iPhone 15 & 15 Pro
- macOS Ventura 13.6 Issues, Features, Bug Fixes And Security
- iOS 16.7 Issues, Features, Bug Fixes, Security Improvements
- watchOS 10.0.1 Issues, Bugs, Security, Fixes, Changes & More
- iOS 17.0.1 Issues, Fixes, Bugs, Problems, Changes & More
- iPadOS 17 Issues, Features, Bugs, Changes, Problems & More