Apple has released macOS Monterey Beta 7 with build number 21A5522h. We’re entering the final stages of the macOS 12 testing period and this major update is getting its final touches. Don’t expect major new features when coming from Beta 6. You have to settle with under-the-hood changes….
Tag: macOS Monterey
iOS 15, iPadOS 15 and macOS Monterey come with a new Hide My Email feature that allows you to conceal your email address when interacting with websites and apps across the web. This new privacy option is available with iCloud+ (iCloud Plus), Apple’s premium version for iCloud….
The Mac Low Power Mode is now available! All that you have to do is update to macOS Monterey and enable it in System Preferences. In macOS 12, Apple has finally imported this battery saving feature from iPhone. With Low Power Mode enabled your MacBook’s battery runs even longer during a battery cycle!…
In iOS 15 Apple provides a new privacy feature that hides your iPhone’s IP address and Safari browsing activity from network providers and websites. This service is called Private Relay and can be enabled on any iPhone, iPad and Mac as long as an iCloud+ subscription is active on the current Apple ID….
The macOS Monterey Public Beta is now available for all compatible Macs! All that you have to do is enroll your MacBook to the Apple Beta Software Program and install macOS 12 Public Beta over-the-air, in System Preferences. Of course, that you should backup your computer before you start the update process!…
- How To Fix Messages Badge Won’t Go Away (Wrong Count)
- Apple Watch 7 Blank App Icons (Missing) For Third Party Apps
- Apple Watch 7 Full Keyboard Not Available In watchOS 8
- How To Fast Charge Apple Watch Series 7 (33% Faster)
- Apple Watch Series 7 vs 6 Side By Side Screen Comparison
- Music Controls Not Working On Apple Watch (watchOS 8)
- How To Turn Off Focus Suggestions On iPhone In iOS 15
- Unable To Update Apple Watch To watchOS 8? (Fixed!)
- How To Fix Do Not Disturb Location Not Working In iOS 15
- iPhone Microphone Not Working During Calls In iOS 15? (Fix!)