Are you getting ‘The Contents of the iPhone could not be read’ error in Finder? Mac isn’t able to connect to iPhone running iOS 16 when you plug the device in with Lightning to USB cable? The same happens with iTunes on Windows computer?…
Tag: macOS Monterey
Apple has released macOS 12.5.1 build number 21G83! The update comes with security improvements and is recommended to all users. However, do check for any new issues that have been reported in this version, before upgrading!…
Apple has seeded macOS 12.5 Beta 4 to both Developers and Public Beta Testers. Build number is 21G5056b. macOS Monterey 12.5 doesn’t include any new features and changes in the Developer release notes and the new version will focus on bug fixes and performance improvements….
- iPhone 14 No Service, Poor Signal, Drops Calls, Slow 5G?
- iOS 15.7 Still Signed! Downgrade iOS 16 Possible! (Updating)
- Apple Watch Ultra Scratches On Frame / Screen! (Case/Naked)
- How To Stop Facebook Background Activity On iPhone
- Mismatched AirPods Pro Notification Pops Up Erroneously?
- AirPods Pro 2 Keep Disconnecting? Stop Working Unexpectedly?
- How To Downgrade iOS 16.1 Beta To iOS 16.0.2
- AirPods Pro 2 Charging Issue? Very Slow Wireless Charging?
- Contents Of The iPhone Could Not Be Read in Finder? (Fix!)
- How To Downgrade iOS 16.0.2 To IOS 15.7 Without Losing Data