Apple has recently introduced a new feature with the release of the iOS 9 Public Beta 3. It’s called Wi-Fi assist and in this article we’ll analyze how and when to use it. The function can be toggled ON or OFF and has the role to switch between your iPhone’s Internet connections when Wi-Fi connectivity…
Posted in How To by Tyrone on August 7, 2015
- AirPods Connection Failed Error? Try Again Not Working? Fix!
- 2022 Apple Music Replay Not Accurate? Not Working? (Fix!)
- iMessage Myself Not Working in iOS 16? SMS Sent Instead?
- Vibration Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Missing From Settings?
- Save As Video Live Photo Not An Option In iOS 16? [How To]
- iOS 16.2 b Security Response Update For Beta 3 iPhones
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals 2022 For Apple Fans
- Screen Unresponsive During Calls? Unable To End Call: iOS 16
- Camera Not Focusing iOS 16 Issue? iPhone 14, 13, 12? Fix?
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?