Are you having macOS Ventura WiFi problems? Is the Internet not working on Mac after macOS 13 update? Wi-Fi icon greyed out in menu bar? This issue is common in these early stages, but thankfully there’s an easy fix available!…
In iOS 16 you can quickly show WiFi Passwords on iPhone. This is useful if you want to share it with another non-Apple device that isn’t compatible with the seamless Wi-Fi password sharing system implemented by Apple accross iOS, iPadOS and macOS….
Do you know that you can now check HomePod WiFi signal strength on iPhone, iPad or Mac? All this thanks to new functionality added by the recently released iOS 15.5, HomePod 15.5 and macOS 12.4 software updates. How To Check HomePod WiFi Signal Strength All that you have to do is to open the Home…
Is your iPhone displaying a WiFi Privacy warning in iOS 15? Are you informed that the network is blocking encrypted DNS traffic? This means that other devices on the same network might track your browsing activity. This issue can be caused by a poor router configuration….
Is the airline inflight WiFi not working on iPhone or iPad? Did you by any chance update to iOS 15 recently? That’s most likely the cause. Apparently American, Delta, Southwest, United and all the other airlines available are experiencing in-flight WiFi issues because of a new iOS feature called Private Relay….
- tvOS 16.1 Beta 3 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- watchOS 9.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- macOS 13 Beta 9 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- iOS 16.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed, Issues & More
- iPhone 14 No Service, Poor Signal, Drops Calls, Slow 5G?
- iOS 15.7 Still Signed! Downgrade iOS 16 Possible! (Updating)
- Apple Watch Ultra Scratches On Frame / Screen! (Case/Naked)
- How To Stop Facebook Background Activity On iPhone
- Mismatched AirPods Pro Notification Pops Up Erroneously?
- AirPods Pro 2 Keep Disconnecting? Stop Working Unexpectedly?