Apple fixed the iPhone 15 burn in display issue in iOS 17.1! Fortunately, the screen burn was caused by a software glitch! This is confirmed in the release notes! We’re informed that a bug that ‘might cause display image persistence’ has been addressed!…
Tag: Burn In
Posted in Bug Fixes by Patricia on October 17, 2023
- watchOS 10.1 Battery Drain Problems On Apple Watch 5 & More?
- iOS 15.8 Issues, Security Improvements, Bug Fixes & More
- iOS 16.7.2 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Improvements & More
- HomePod 17.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Features, Changes & More
- Instagram Something Went Wrong Reload Page Error? (Fix!)
- How To Stop Volume Should Be Turned Down Notification (TIL)
- How To Enlarge Mouse Pointer On Mac In Sonoma [+Tip]
- tvOS 17.1 Features, Issues, Bug Fixes, Improvements & More
- Contact Photo Not Showing In iMessage Notifications?
- AirPods 6A305 Issues, Bug Fixes, Enhancements & More