Are you getting the ‘Unable To Access Apple Fitness+ Content At This Time’ error when you attempt to start a new workout on iPhone, iPad or Apple TV? You’re not the only one affected. This message has just been displayed on my iOS device and we’ve received a couple of similar reports too….
Are Fitness+ workouts not showing up as completed when you browse the workout selection screen in the Fitness app? You’re sure that you successfully finished a training routine but the class isn’t checked? This seems to be a minor Fitness+ bug occurring on all compatible devices: iPhone, iPad and Apple TV!…
Are your AirPods Max condensing? Did you find water inside your ear cups and even on the drivers? You’re not the only one experiencing this! We’ve just been mailed about the problem! Apparently, the over-ear headphones condense during longer listening sessions!…
Is the AirPods Max Noise Cancellation feature not working as expected? Does Active Noise cancelling only work for one ear cup? You’re not the only one experiencing this annoying bug! Apparently, the issue is triggered when the user switches between Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency modes, by clicking the Noise Control button….
Is the iPhone Add Number feature glitching out in iOS 14? Are you trying to save a number in the Phone app but the Create New Contact / Add to Existing Contact quick action menu is grayed out and unresponsive? This minor bug has surfaced for us in iOS 14.3. Thankfully, it can be easily…
- AirTags Splash Screen In iOS 14.4 Beta (Early 2021 Release Date?)
- How To Fix ‘Unable To Access Apple Fitness+ Content At This Time’
- Fitness+ Workouts Not Showing Up As Completed On Selection Screen
- How To Fix AirPods Max Condensation Issue (Water In Ear Cups)
- New Year’s Sales: 2021 Nomad Voucher Code (20% Sitewide)
- How To Fix AirPods Max Noise Cancelation Not Working
- How To Fix iPhone Add Number Not Working In iOS 14 Phone App
- Apple Maps Home / Work Address Not Showing From Contact Card
- No Fitness+ On Mac In macOS Big Sur 11.1? (Sign Petition!)
- How To Fix Spotlight Search Transparency Bug In iOS 14