The Apple Fitness+ workouts database has just been updated with 26 new videos, to mark the beginning of a new week! Two of them are Pride themed workouts that continue the Pride month celebration! The new exercise routines cover most workout types including: HIIT, Strength, Treadmill, Core, Rowing, Cycling, Dance, Yoga and Mindful Cooldown!
How To Find Apple Fitness+ New Workouts
- Open the Fitness app, on a compatible iPhone, iPad or Apple TV.
- Tap on the Fitness+ tab and the new new workouts are available in the New This Week section.
- Tap on Show All.
- Scroll and review the new videos. The list should contain 26 new workouts starting with ‘Treadmill with Emily’ and ending up with ‘Cycling with Gregg’.
Apple Fitness+ New Workouts List
If listed all the new videos uploaded this week along with workout type:
1. Treadmill with Emily – Everything Rock (20min)
2. Strength with Kyle – Pure Dance (30min)
3. Yoga with Dustin – Chill Vibes (40min)
4. Dance with LaShawn – Hip-Hop / R&B (30min)
5. Core with Gregg – Throwback Hits (10min)
6. Cycling with Kym – Everything Rock (30min)
7. HIIT with Anja – Throwback Hits (20min)
8. Mindful Cooldown with Jonelle – Chill Vibes (10min)
9. Strength with Gregg – Hip-Hop / R&B (20min)
10. Rowing with Anja – Latest Hits (10min)
11. Yoga with Jonelle – Hip-Hop / R&B (30min)
12. Cycling with Sherica – Throwback Hits (40min)
13. HIIT with Jamie-Ray – Latin Grooves (10min)
14. Mindful Cooldown with Justin – Chill Vibes (5min)
15. Core with Amir – Hip-Hop / R&B (10min)
16. Cycling with Bakari – Upbeat Anthems (30min)
17. Dance with Ben – Upbeat Anthems (20min)
18. Core with Sam – Latest Hits (5min)
19. Cycling with Tyrell – Upbeat Anthems (20min)
20. Yoga with Jessica – Chill Vibes (10min)
21. Strength with Sam – Latest Hits (10min)
22. Rowing with Josh – Upbeat Anthems (30min)
23. HIIT with Bakari – Hip-Hop / R&B (20min)
24. Treadmill with Sam – Pure Dance (30min)
25. Yoga with Molly – Chill Vibes (30min)
26. Cycling with Gregg – Hip-Hop / R&B (10min)
Apple Fitness+ New Workout Facts
The 26 new workouts are grouped as follows:
– 2 for Treadmill, Rowing, Dance and Mindful Cooldown
– 3 for HIIT, Strength and Core
– 4 for Yoga,
– 5 for Cycling.
Two out of the 26 are have been added to the Celebrating Pride workout category too: Dance with Ben and Yoga with Jonelle.
What’s your favorite Apple Fitness+ workout type? How do you find this week’s new videos? Use the comments section available below and share your feedback!
Related: Are you trying to get Apple Fitness+ on Mac? Stop trying, currently Apple’s workouts service isn’t compatible with macOS. Other common Apple Fitness+ problems are:
– Unable to access Apple Fitness+ content at this time.
– Apple Fitness+ workouts freezing on iPhone and iPad.