The Apple Fitness+ workouts database has just been updated with 26 new videos, to mark the beginning of a new week! Two of them are Pride themed workouts that continue the Pride month celebration! The new exercise routines cover most workout types including: HIIT, Strength, Treadmill, Core, Rowing, Cycling, Dance, Yoga and Mindful Cooldown!…
Tag: Apple TV
Are you getting the Fitness+ ‘Device Lost Connection’ error when working out using your Apple TV and Apple Watch? Does the workout unexpectedly stop around the 20 minute mark and the Apple Watch disconnects from the Apple TV? Unfortunately, this is a common issue that doesn’t allow you to reconnect and resume the workout, but…
Are you trying to workout with Fitness+ using your Apple Watch and the Apple TV but are stuck at the ‘Pairing Canceled’ error message? You’re not the only one! This seems to be a common Apple Fitness+ bug that’s triggered when the Home app hasn’t been properly configured on the Apple TV….
Is the Fitness app offering you only 1 month of free Apple Fitness+ subscription, although you qualify for a 3-month-long free trial? You’re not the only one affected by this iOS 14.3 bug! Fitness+ is available on three supported devices including iPhone, iPad and Apple TV, alongside the Apple Watch. All new users are able…
Is Fitness+ not showing up on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV or Apple Watch? Apple’s new workout service is live, since almost a day now, but you’re not seeing the Fitness+ tab, in the Fitness app on your Apple devices? You’re not the only one. Here is what you can do to fix it….
- How To Fix Find My Battery Drain Issue Caused By AirTag
- How To Lock PDF With Password On iPhone In iOS 15
- How To Get Apple Fitness+ On Mac In macOS Monterey
- How To Enable Mail Privacy Protection To Stop Tracking (iOS 15)
- How To Enable AirTag Lost Mode And Mark Your Tracker As Lost
- How To Join FaceTime Call On Android And Windows Devices
- Leaked iPhone 13 Model Numbers: A2628, A2630, A2634, A2635, A2640, A2643, A2645
- How To Get Notification Summary On iPhone In iOS 15
- iOS 12.5.4 Update Brings Important Security Improvements
- How To Drag And Drop Files On iPhone In iOS 15