macOS Big Sur doesn’t have a stock Clock app and thus is missing many native functions like Alarm and Stopwatch, that are available in iOS, iPadOS and watchOS. However, you can easily set a timer on your Mac with the help of Siri and the Reminders app….
Did you know that email marketing companies can still track you on iPhone and Mac even with the Allow Apps to Request to Track feature now available, starting with iOS 14.5? However, you can block them by disabling a simple setting called Load Remote Images!…
Are you getting the ‘Unable To Access Apple Fitness+ Content At This Time’ error when you attempt to start a new workout on iPhone, iPad or Apple TV? You’re not the only one affected. This message has just been displayed on my iOS device and we’ve received a couple of similar reports too….
Is Apple Maps not showing Home / Work address from your iOS Contact Card? This potential iOS 14.3 bug was reported by Stefan and we could replicate it to a certain extend. We did manage to import the Home and Work addresses from the Contact Card, but aren’t able to add the Home address back…
Did you know that you can connect the AirPods Max to an Android smartphone, or any other non-Apple device? Yes, Apple’s new over-ear headphones aren’t iPhone, iPad, Mac and Apple TV exclusive. They also work outside of the Apple environment! That’s without the assistance of Siri of course!…
- iOS 12.5.4 Update Brings Important Security Improvements
- How To Drag And Drop Files On iPhone In iOS 15
- iPhone 13 Case Renders: Smaller Notch & New Camera Layout
- watchOS 8 Compatible Devices And Other Requirements
- How To Fix AirDrop Stuck On Waiting (Not Working) On Mac
- Apple AirPods Max Price Drop On Amazon ($50 Discount)
- How To Unbox, Set Up And Track AirTag On iPhone And iPad
- How To Filter Notifications With Focus On iPhone (iOS 15)
- How To Add Text From Camera On iPhone / iPad In iOS 15
- Apple Fitness+: 4 Mindful Cooldown Workouts Free To Watch