Starting with iOS 15.2 the iPhone 13 Pro Macro Mode can be turned On and Off manually in the Camera app. A new Macro icon is displayed in the bottom-left corner of the viewfinder when the appropriate settings are configured….
Are iPhone 13 photos blurry? Do they look as if they’ve been oil painted during post-processing? You’re owning the most advanced iPhone Camera ever built but the photos shoot with your brand new device are unnatural? Users also label it as the iPhone 13 water color issue!…
Macro photos on iPhone are finally here. The iPhone 13 and 13 Pro devices are the first Apple smpartphones that support Macro mode in the stock Camera app! Just bring the lens close to the subject that you want to snap a close-up photography of. Zoom-in and shoot!…
Photographic Styles is a new and exclusive feature of the iPhone 13 lineup. It allows you to personalize the look of your photos, by selecting one of the five presets available in the Camera app. The setups combine various Tone and Warmth settings allowing you to shoot spectacular pictures!…
Are you looking for a way to disable Macro photos on iPhone 13 Pro? Don’t get me wrong, this is a spectacular iOS 15 feature. However, sometimes it can become annoying. The viewfinder jitters when the camera module automatically switches between wide-angle to ultra-wide angle!…
- WhatsApp Reply Not Working? Keyboard Hidden? (Fixed!)
- iOS 15.2.1 Bug Fixes For CarPlay And Messages
- Amazon Sales 2022 For Apple Products And Accessories
- iPhone Network Lost Error: Your Selected Cellular… (Fix!)
- One AirPod Not Working (No Sound) When Connected To Mac
- iPhone Not Connecting To Car USB After Update To iOS 15.2?
- Significant Locations Not Showing History On iPhone (iOS 15)
- tvOS 15.3 Beta Download, Features, Bugs And More
- watchOS 8.4 Beta Download, Features, Bugs And More
- iOS 15.3 Beta Download, Features, Improvements, Bugs And More