You can set a timer on iPhone in various ways, especially if you plan to use the built-in iOS feature. The traditional method requires you to open the Clock app, tap on the Timer tab, configure the interval, select the alert tone and Start the countdown….
Tag: Control Center
Is AirPlay crashing your iPhone ever since you updated to iOS 14.3? Is the Control Center unexpectedly closing, whenever you tap on the AirPlay icon, from the Now Playing controls? This is a bug that we first encountered during our iOS 14.3 RC 2 tests. If Apple won’t fix it by Monday, it might also…
Is your MacBook not displaying the remaining battery percentage, near the battery icon in the menu bar? This is the default setting in macOS Big Sur, but you can easily change it. More, you can also add the battery widget to the new Control Center and also quickly add or remove other icons from the…
Apple has integrated the Shazam app into iOS 14. Ever since the release of iOS 14.2, iPhone owners can use the new Music Recognition feature. This new option can be quickly accessed thanks to a new Shazam toggle that can be added to the Control Center….
A hidden feature available on Apple Watch in watchOS 7 allows you to add and delete icons from the Control Center. If you have toggles that you rarely use, you can remove them and declutter the Control panel, from your wrist! watchOS 7 also brings a new Control Center toggle for the newly added Schooltime…
- WhatsApp Reply Not Working? Keyboard Hidden? (Fixed!)
- iOS 15.2.1 Bug Fixes For CarPlay And Messages
- Amazon Sales 2022 For Apple Products And Accessories
- iPhone Network Lost Error: Your Selected Cellular… (Fix!)
- One AirPod Not Working (No Sound) When Connected To Mac
- iPhone Not Connecting To Car USB After Update To iOS 15.2?
- Significant Locations Not Showing History On iPhone (iOS 15)
- tvOS 15.3 Beta Download, Features, Bugs And More
- watchOS 8.4 Beta Download, Features, Bugs And More
- iOS 15.3 Beta Download, Features, Improvements, Bugs And More