Is the Apple Watch Control Center not working anymore? Are you swiping-up from the Watch Face but the panel is not opening? Does the same happen with notifications? Notification Center won’t come up when you swipe-down from the top of the screen?…
Tag: Control Center
iOS 16 brings a detailed Privacy Access History view in Control Center. It allows you to easily check which apps have accessed the sensitive sensors on your iPhone. It’s an extension of the orange and green status bar dots introduced in iOS 14….
You can set a timer on iPhone in various ways, especially if you plan to use the built-in iOS feature. The traditional method requires you to open the Clock app, tap on the Timer tab, configure the interval, select the alert tone and Start the countdown….
Is AirPlay crashing your iPhone ever since you updated to iOS 14.3? Is the Control Center unexpectedly closing, whenever you tap on the AirPlay icon, from the Now Playing controls? This is a bug that we first encountered during our iOS 14.3 RC 2 tests. If Apple won’t fix it by Monday, it might also…
Is your MacBook not displaying the remaining battery percentage, near the battery icon in the menu bar? This is the default setting in macOS Big Sur, but you can easily change it. More, you can also add the battery widget to the new Control Center and also quickly add or remove other icons from the…
- Assistive Touch Not Showing On iPad in iOS 16.2? (Fix?)
- Facebook Scrolling Problem? Feed Jumping In Safari (2023)?
- Unknown Apps In Privacy Access History Won’t Go Away? (Fix!)
- How To Send Big Memoji Sticker In iMessage On iPhone [Trick]
- Apple Music Black Background? Why? How To Undo!
- Apple Music Sing Vocal Slider Not Working? Turns Off? Fix?
- Magic Keyboard Not Typing On iPad In iPadOS 16.2? (Fix?)
- How To Clear System Data On iPhone Storage In 2023 (Zero KB)
- Siri Voice Too Loud? Looking For Siri Whisper Mode? [How To]
- Up Next Not Showing On Apple TV App In tvOS 16.2?