Is your Apple Watch prompting you with Mindfulness notifications daily after updating to watchOS 8? They can become annoying especially if you’re not the kind of person that are into meditation….
Tag: Turn OFF
Are you looking for a way to turn off Focus Suggestions on iPhone in iOS 15? These notifications are triggered by the new iOS 15 Focus modes. You’re either invited to enable a certain filter, or informed that you can configure Smart Activation based on various conditions….
Are you getting the Apple Watch Fully Charged notification on your iPhone every morning since updating to iOS 15? This is not a new watchOS 8 feature, it’s been available since last year, but apparently the new OS versions are enabling it by default….
watchOS 7 brings Optimized Battery Charging on Apple Watch. This feature was first introduced for iPhones in iOS 13 and is meant to allow devices to adapt to your daily charging schedule and fully charge the battery only shortly before the operating system anticipates that you plan to unplug your device….
Facebook updates its popular Facebook and Instagram apps allowing users to disable political ads. The change comes along a larger effort. The Californian-based social media conglomerate aims to help over 4 million U.S. citizens to register to vote for the upcoming presidential elections. That’s mainly because of the impact of COVID-19, that will most likely…
- HomePod Randomly Playing Music During The Night? (Fixed!)
- iPhone Battery Draining Fast, Overheating? (iOS 15.5 Fix!)
- HomePod mini Volume Control Not Working (Fixed!)
- iPhone Home Bar Not Disappearing (YouTube Bug – Fixed!)
- How To Check HomePod WiFi Signal Strength On iPhone
- HomePod 15.5 Update: Improvements And Bug Fixes
- tvOS 15.5 What’s New: Features, Bug Fixes, Improvements?
- watchOS 8.6 Features, Improvements And Bug Fixes
- macOS 12.4 Features, Enhancements And Bug Fixes
- iOS 15.5 Features, Issues And Bug Fixes For iPhone & iPad