The App Store now hosts Selfissimo, an automated selfie application that is able to capture a new frame whenever you change your pose or tilt your phone; and Scrubbies, a funny iOS exclusive video editing app. Selfissimo is also available on Android, along with a third app called Storyboard, which transforms videos into single page comic layouts and can be only downloaded by Google Play customers.
- Download the app for free from the App Store.
- Open the app and agree with the Camera app permission request.
- Tap on Start and the first black & white selfie is snapped. Change your posture or tilt the phone to shoot a new frame.
- Tap anywhere on the screen to stop the session.
- Review the pictures and use the Shart button to save the entire slideshow or each selfie to the Photos app.
Fact: This app is compatible with iOS 9.3 or later and needs 195 MB of storage space.
- Install the app for free from the App Store.
- Open the app, allow camera permissions and tap the shutter button to start recording. Tap again to stop when ready
- Drag one finger up and down the screen to preview.
- Drag two fingers up and down to make a scrubbie, which is a looping video that you can sa
- Hit the Share button and save to Files or dispatch it to your friends via Mail, instant messaging or social media!
Fact: This app requires iOS 10 or newer and is only 12.2 MB large.
According to Google this is the initial release of the “appsperiments” program, which means that we should expect more similar software in the near future!