Face ID not available after update? Facial authentication stopped working on iPhone in iOS 16? Front camera is also showing a black screen? Prompted with ‘Try setting up Face ID later’ when you try to reconfigure it?…
An exclusive feature available on the iPhone 12, 12 mini, 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max is the Night Mode time lapse! The 2020 Apple flagships are able to capture spectacular videos which make the time to appear moving faster even in low light conditions. Camera Night Mode has been introduced last year, allowing the…
iOS 14 brings plenty enhancements to the iPhone Camera app. According to Apple, overall photo shooting is faster by 25% for the first shot. iOS devices can shoot photos at a rate of up to 4 frames per second. Besides speed enhancements, iOS 14 expands QuickTake compatibility, adds quick toggles in Video mode to all…
Selfies are very popular nowadays. Technology has progressed so much that most smartphones are packed with powerful front-facing cameras. These are able to shoot spectacular selfies in various modes. In this article we take a look at how you can take a selfie with your iPhone, without tapping the on-screen Shutter button during the progress….
Ever since the release of the iPhone XS and XS Max flagships, users have complained about the strange quality of selfies shot with the respective devices. An excessive smoothing result makes the pictures look highly processed and very unnatural. It’s true that imperfections are heavily evened out and the selfie subjects look younger than in…
- macOS Sonoma 14.1.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security & More
- HomePod 17.1.1 Update: Issues, Bug Fixes, Security & More
- watchOS 10.1.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Changes & More
- iOS 17.1.1 Issues, Fixes, Security, Bugs, Problems & More
- watchOS 10.1 Battery Drain Problems On Apple Watch 5 & More?
- iOS 15.8 Issues, Security Improvements, Bug Fixes & More
- iOS 16.7.2 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Improvements & More
- HomePod 17.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Features, Changes & More
- Instagram Something Went Wrong Reload Page Error? (Fix!)
- How To Stop Volume Should Be Turned Down Notification (TIL)