Gmail for iOS has been updated with a new icon. Version 6.0.201004 brings a new look on the Home Screen for Gmail. The popular mail client is now represented by an ‘M’ letter that packs all four colors used by the Google brand: blue, red, yellow and green. The red tone is still predominant, while…
Last updated on November 3rd, 2020 at 05:51 pmIn iOS 14 both stock and third-party app widgets can be added to the Home Screen. This means that iPhone owners can finally pin the Google Search bar on the home page, an option that has been available for Android users, since a couple of years. To…
Google has updated its Search app for iOS and Android with a new feature that allows you to hum a song and search for it. The software uses machine learning algorithms to listen and compare your humming with a huge songs database, in an attempt to identify the music track that’s stuck in your head….
Last updated on May 20th, 2020 at 05:32 pmApple and Google have partnered to develop a COVID-19 Exposure Notification API that will help smartphone users to get alerts whenever someone that was in their proximity, over the last 14 days, has marked himself as infected with the new Coronavirus. This will alert the user to…
The battle for video conferencing is on! Google has announced that it’s offering his premium group video calling service Meet for free! Video meeting requests have skyrocketed since the new coronavirus outbreak. Half of the world’s population is still under lockdown. While governments are attempting to control the COVID-19 pandemic, people have to compensate social…
- Trick To Block Email Tracking On iPhone And Mac
- Spotlight Search Slow, Lagging In macOS Big Sur? (Fixed!)
- 5 Ways To Fix Allow Apps To Request To Track Greyed Out
- Apple MagSafe Charger Deals (Lowest Price: Save $9.15)
- 100 Apps That Request To Track On iPhone (iOS 14.5)
- Siri Doesn’t Speak Responses On iPhone? How To Troubleshoot!
- How To Fix Unlock With Apple Watch Not Working
- AirTags Splash Screen In iOS 14.4 Beta (Early 2021 Release Date?)
- How To Fix ‘Unable To Access Apple Fitness+ Content At This Time’
- Fitness+ Workouts Not Showing Up As Completed On Selection Screen