Looking to add Digital Clock widget on iPhone Home Screen but you can’t find it? That’s because the stock Clock app only provides the analog option. In fact, you can choose to display the current time, the time in a chosen city as well as in multiple cities around the world. But all of them are only available in analog format!
Digital Clock Widget On iPhone And iPad
Unfortunately, iOS 15 hasn’t added digital functionality to the native Clock widget. So, if you want to display the current time in digital format on the Home Screen you have to use a third-party app.
How To Get Digital Clock Widget On iPhone
- 1. Widgetsmith (Custom Widges that include digital clock widgets)
- 2. Color Widgets (Custom widgets and icon changer for iPhone and iPad)
- 3. FlipClock (Large screen clock display with seconds)
- 4. Digital Clock Widget (Stylish Digital Clock Widget)
- 5. World Clock Time Widget (Global Time Zone Calculator with digital clock widget for iPhone. Seconds on widget require premium membership to be activated.)
- To be updated (this list is open use the comments section)
How To Add Digital Clock Widget On iPHone
- After downloading one or more of the above apps, you have to open it and configure a digital clock widget.
Most of the apps come with multiple sizes, color options, fonts and themes.
- Next, open the Home Screen edit mode, by long-pressing an app icon or an empty spot on the screen.
- Tap the + icon available in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Search for the app name that you’ve created the widget with and add the appropriate glance.
- Finally, long-press the widget and go for Edit Widget.
- Choose the digital clock widget that you previously created.
Did you manage to add a digital clock widget on your iPhone or iPad Home Screen? Which app are you using? Do you have a better recommendation than the ones mentioned in this article? Use the comments section and share your feedback.
Related: Getting white or black widgets on iPhone in iOS 15? Here is how to fix them.