Thanks to Google you’ll be able to project the Easter Bunny in your living-room, on the couch, next to the improvised nest, in your yard or wherever you need it for a spectacular social media family photo!
How To 3D Project The Easter Bunny In your House
1. Grab your iPhone or any other device that has AR functionality and open Safari, or any other Internet browser.
2. Bring up the Google Search Engine, type “easter bunny” and hit Search.
3. Scroll until the “See the Easter Bunny up close” section.
4. Tap “View in 3D” and move your iPhone around the room to map the perimeter until the Easter Bunny is projected in the viewfinder.
5. Tap & hold the bunny. While still holding, slide your finger across the screen to position him in the desired location.
Fact: You can also make him larger or smaller. Pinch to zoom in or out to achieve this.
How To Snap Photo With 3D Easter Bunny
After the stage is perfectly set, tap the screen of your iPhone to bring up the shutter button. Tap it and you will snap a photo with the 3D-animated Easter Bunny!
Tip: You can even record a clip with the bunny! Tap & hold the shutter button and a video recording will start. Release the button whenever you want to end the recording.
How did you celebrate Easter this year? Has the 3D Easter Bunny lifted your spirits a little? Let us know in the comment section available below!