Are you trying to add COVID Pass to Wallet on iPhone but it’s not working? First, you should know that this feature is only available in iOS 15.1 and later. So, make sure that your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch runs the appropriate software version!…
A series of users that have upgraded to the new iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro models are experiencing problems with the novel Coronavirus Exposure Notifications feature. The local COVID-19 contact tracing apps either return error messages or are automatically disabled and the user is missing notifications!…
iOS 13.7 has introduced a simplified Exposure Notifications system that allows users to opt-in even if an app from the public health authorities isn’t available in their region. It’s called Exposure Notifications Express and allows users to turn the feature ON as long as the state or country that they’re living in has opted to…
Apple Maps is now prompting international travelers to self-isolate for 14 days in order to prevent them from potentially spreading out the novel Coronavirus in their communities. A pop up is displayed on your iPhone screen if the stock Maps app locates you in the proximity of an airport. It assumes that you traveled internationally…
Apple has launched an Apple Research app in the fall of 2019 in order to allow iPhone owners to volunteer and participate in various large scale medical researches. The app started with three big projects “The Apple Heart and Movement Study”, “The Apple Hearing Study” and “The Apple Women’s Health Study” which are still ongoing….
- AirPods Pro 2 Battery Replacement Notification Error (Fix?)
- MagSafe Charger Firmware Update 255 (10M1821) [Review]
- iOS 16.1 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, Problems
- iOS 16 Battery Drain Issues? Fix: 7 Battery Saving Tips!
- tvOS 16.1 Beta 3 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- watchOS 9.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- macOS 13 Beta 9 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- iOS 16.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed, Issues & More
- iPhone 14 No Service, Poor Signal, Drops Calls, Slow 5G?
- iOS 15.7 Still Signed! Downgrade iOS 16 Possible! (Updating)