Passkeys are an easier and safer sign-in method introduced by Apple in iOS 16. They’re intended to replace the traditional passwords. Here is how to use passkeys on iPhone and authenticate website accounts with Face ID, Touch ID or Passcode….
Posted in How To by Tyrone on August 5, 2022
Posted in Errors and Issues by Patricia on August 2, 2022
Posted in TILs by Vlad on June 20, 2022
Do you know that you can automatically bypass CAPTCHA on iPhone? This is available thanks to a less popular iOS 16 feature called Automatic Verification. When enabled, it allows iCloud to privately your device and account….
Posted in Bug Fixes by Tyrone on December 15, 2021
Posted in Reviews by Patricia on November 7, 2021
- Disney Plus Price Increase 2022: $10.99 (+$3) [How To Avoid]
- watchOS 9 Public Beta 3 Problems? Share Them Here!
- macOS Ventura WiFi Problems? Internet Not Working? (Fix!)
- Apple Watch Red Notification Dot Won’t Go Away (Fixed!)
- macOS Ventura Public Beta 3 Problems, Features & Bug Fixes
- iOS 16 Public Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bug Fixes & More
- watchOS 9 Beta 5 Problems, Features, Bug Fixes & More
- macOS 13 Beta 5 Problems, Features, Changes & More
- How To Fix iPhone Unlock Animation Lag In iOS 16
- Battery Percentage Not Showing On iPhone In iOS 16? (Fix!)