Amazon is already offering a wide range of iPad deals in its pre-Black Friday campaign. We managed to collect 17 different iPad models that are now available for a discounted price. 14 of them can be purchased for an all time low price. Savings margin ranges from $30 to $150, depending on the selected iPad model, storage and connectivity type.
The cheapest iPad that you can currently buy is the 10.2-Inch iPad with 32GB available for $299. That’s the lowest price we’ve ever seen for it on Amazon, and $30 discounted from the normal retail value. The biggest discount is comes with the iPad mini Wi-Fi 256 GB storage space that now sells for $529.99, discounted from $679.99.
iPad Pre-Black Friday Sales On Amazon
Important: Prices as well as stocks are shifting quickly, so make sure that you carefully check availability and price before ordering.
- Wi-Fi 256GB – $699 (-$50, ATL)
- Wi-Fi 256GB – $529.99 (-$150, ATL)
11-Inch iPad Pro
- Wi-Fi 128GB – $749.99 (-$50 off, ATL)
- Wi-Fi 256GB – $849 (-$50 off)
- Wi-Fi 512GB – $1,029 (-$71, ATL)
- Wi-Fi 1TB – $1,219 (-$80, ATL)
- Cellular 256GB – $999 (-$49, ATL)
- Cellular 512GB – $1,199 (-$50, ATL)
- Cellular 1TB – $1,399 (-$50, ATL)
12.9-Inch iPad Pro
- Wi-Fi 128GB – $939 (-$60, ATL)
- Wi-Fi 256GB – $999 (-$100)
- Wi-Fi 512GB – $1,219.93 (-$79, ATL)
- Wi-Fi 1TB – $1,449.00 (-$50)
- Cellular 256GB – $1,199.99 (-$49, ATL)
- Cellular 1TB – $1,599.99 (-$50, ATL)
Disclaimer: The products presented in this article are sold by vendors we’re affiliated to. iPhoneTricks.org might receive a small cut, if you click on a link and purchase a product. This tinny incentive doesn’t affect the final price of your product, and helps us keep the website running. Thanks for your contribution!
Did you find an iPad discount that you don’t think that can be beaten during Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales? Use the comments section and let everyone know.