Apple has launched an Apple Research app in the fall of 2019 in order to allow iPhone owners to volunteer and participate in various large scale medical researches. The app started with three big projects “The Apple Heart and Movement Study”, “The Apple Hearing Study” and “The Apple Women’s Health Study” which are still ongoing….
Tag: Apple Research
Posted in Apps or Games by Mike on June 3, 2020
- YouTube Crashing On iPhone In iOS 16? Global Outage? Fix!
- iOS 16.1.2 Issues, Bugs Fixed, New Problems (Review 20B110)
- AirPods Connection Failed Error? Try Again Not Working? Fix!
- 2022 Apple Music Replay Not Accurate? Not Working? (Fix!)
- iMessage Myself Not Working in iOS 16? SMS Sent Instead?
- Vibration Not Working iOS 16 Issue? Missing From Settings?
- Save As Video Live Photo Not An Option In iOS 16? [How To]
- iOS 16.2 b Security Response Update For Beta 3 iPhones
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals 2022 For Apple Fans
- Screen Unresponsive During Calls? Unable To End Call: iOS 16