Apple has launched an Apple Research app in the fall of 2019 in order to allow iPhone owners to volunteer and participate in various large scale medical researches. The app started with three big projects “The Apple Heart and Movement Study”, “The Apple Hearing Study” and “The Apple Women’s Health Study” which are still ongoing….
Tag: Apple Research
Posted in Apps or Games by Miika on June 3, 2020
- How To Get TikTok Widgets For iPhone Home Screen (iOS 14)
- How To Fix ‘A New iOS Update Is Now Available’ (Please Update From The iOS 14 Beta)
- Netflix Price Increase For Premium 4K HDR Plan ($2 Hike!)
- Different (Uneven) iPhone 12 Volume Buttons Problem Or Not?
- How To Fix iPhone 12 Yellow Screen Display Problem
- How To Stop Apple Watch Notifications In Airplane Mode
- How To Fix MagSafe Case Lock Screen Sound Bug (iOS 14)
- How To 3D Print iPhone 12 MagSafe Charging Dock (Do-It-Yourself)
- How To Fix Short Code SMS Texts Not Working On iPhone 12
- How To Fix Screen Time Bug In iOS 14 (False Reports, Lags, Delays)