We’ve just put our hands on Apple’s first generation smartwatch and most gadget enthusiasts agree that the Watch doesn’t look, nor act, as a first edition device. The Cupertino-based company has managed to pull of another impressive gadget. However, we have to be aware that watch OS is at it’s inaugural release and there might…
Tag: Force Restart
Posted in How To by Tyrone on May 1, 2015
- iPadOS 16 On iPad Air 2? 16.3 Release Shows Up In Settings?
- Downgrade iOS 16.3 To iOS 16.2 Or iOS 15.6 Without Data Loss
- Apple Watch Keyboard Input Notification Keeps Popping Up?
- macOS Big Sur 11.7.3 Issues, Problems, Bugs & Security Fixes
- Advanced Data Protection Not Available, Something Went Wrong?
- Empty Notification On Lock Screen In iOS 16.3? (Fixed!)
- iCloud Drive Not Turning On? An Error Occurred in iOS 16.3?
- HomePod 16.3 Issues, Problems, Bug Fixes, Features & More
- tvOS 16.3 Issues, Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- Safari 16.3 Issues, Problems, Errors, Fixes & More