Have you upgraded to the iPhone SE 2nd generation? Congratulations! Everything should be nice and merry with your new iOS device. However, there might be times when your smartphone start to behave strangely, the screen freezes and the entire device is unresponsive. You can’t even turn the device off and back on to naturally restart….
Tag: Force Restart
The iPhone X is officially available worldwide and no matter how well Apple crafted this device, at some point in time you, will have to restart it, if an iOS 11 glitch makes it unresponsive. However, because of the lack of the Home button, the usual iPhone hard reboot command doesn’t work with the 10th…
Although it doesn’t occur too often, because the iPhone and iOS are probably the most reliable hardware and software blend available on the smartphone market, it can happen for your iOS device to become unresponsive or to slow down considerably. In this case, wait a few seconds for iOS to catch-up and sort out the…
We can all agree that iOS is the most stable mobile operating system currently available on the market. Nevertheless, even the best have their flaws and iPhones can also jam, in certain situations. Your Apple smartphone could be clogged up, run a beta iOS version or load a third party app that crashes the device….
We’ve just put our hands on Apple’s first generation smartwatch and most gadget enthusiasts agree that the Watch doesn’t look, nor act, as a first edition device. The Cupertino-based company has managed to pull of another impressive gadget. However, we have to be aware that watch OS is at it’s inaugural release and there might…
- Fix M1 MacBook Pro ‘Your Computer Was Restarted Because Of A Problem’
- iOS 14.3 Beta 3 Doesn’t Fix The Messages Notifications Bug
- MagSafe Duo Charger For iPhone 12 & Apple Watch Costs $129
- How To Change WhatsApp Wallpaper On iPhone (New Backgrounds)
- iPhone 12 Stutter Issue When Closing Apps To Display Home Screen
- Apple One: Billing Issues, Renewal Problems & Duplicate Charges
- M1 MacBook Battery Health Issue (Maximum Capacity Bug?)
- 10 New Privacy Features For iPhone In iOS 14
- How To Check If An App Is Optimized For M1 Mac Apple Silicone Chip
- How To Enable App Tracking Permission Popup In iOS 14 (Allow Or Not?)