Have you upgraded to the iPhone SE 2nd generation? Congratulations! Everything should be nice and merry with your new iOS device. However, there might be times when your smartphone start to behave strangely, the screen freezes and the entire device is unresponsive. You can’t even turn the device off and back on to naturally restart….
Tag: Force Restart
The iPhone X is officially available worldwide and no matter how well Apple crafted this device, at some point in time you, will have to restart it, if an iOS 11 glitch makes it unresponsive. However, because of the lack of the Home button, the usual iPhone hard reboot command doesn’t work with the 10th…
Although it doesn’t occur too often, because the iPhone and iOS are probably the most reliable hardware and software blend available on the smartphone market, it can happen for your iOS device to become unresponsive or to slow down considerably. In this case, wait a few seconds for iOS to catch-up and sort out the…
Last updated on September 29th, 2016 at 11:48 am We can all agree that iOS is the most stable mobile operating system currently available on the market. Nevertheless, even the best have their flaws and iPhones can also jam, in certain situations. Your Apple smartphone could be clogged up, run a beta iOS version or…
Last updated on November 11th, 2020 at 07:21 am We’ve just put our hands on Apple’s first generation smartwatch and most gadget enthusiasts agree that the Watch doesn’t look, nor act, as a first edition device. The Cupertino-based company has managed to pull of another impressive gadget. However, we have to be aware that watch…
- Trick To Block Email Tracking On iPhone And Mac
- Spotlight Search Slow, Lagging In macOS Big Sur? (Fixed!)
- 5 Ways To Fix Allow Apps To Request To Track Greyed Out
- Apple MagSafe Charger Deals (Lowest Price: Save $9.15)
- 100 Apps That Request To Track On iPhone (iOS 14.5)
- Siri Doesn’t Speak Responses On iPhone? How To Troubleshoot!
- How To Fix Unlock With Apple Watch Not Working
- AirTags Splash Screen In iOS 14.4 Beta (Early 2021 Release Date?)
- How To Fix ‘Unable To Access Apple Fitness+ Content At This Time’
- Fitness+ Workouts Not Showing Up As Completed On Selection Screen