iOS 12.4 is the 4th and last major software update to the 12th iOS generation. iOS 13 has already reached the 5th Public Beta version and is about one month away until its worldwide public release alongside the 2019 iPhone flagships, the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Max and iPhone 11R. But until then, let’s check…
If you’re an Android user that plans to switch to iOS to try out the iPhone, you don’t have to worry about the hassle of transferring your media and important electronic information anymore. Moving from one operating system to the other is now more simple than ever. You can easily transfer all your camera photos…
- Save As Video Live Photo Not An Option In iOS 16? [How To]
- iOS 16.2 b Security Response Update For Beta 3 iPhones
- Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals 2022 For Apple Fans
- Screen Unresponsive During Calls? Unable To End Call: iOS 16
- Camera Not Focusing iOS 16 Issue? iPhone 14, 13, 12? Fix?
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?
- Nomad Black Friday 2022: 30% Off All Products!
- Downgrade iPadOS 16 To 15 Without Third-Party Apps [How To]
- Roku AirPlay Not Working From iPhone to TV In iOS 16? (Fix?)
- macOS Ventura Printing Problems? Printer Not Working?