Safari Preferences not available on Mac after macOS Ventura update? You’re still running Monterey or Big Sur and Preferences is missing from Safari drop-down menu after updating to Safari 16.x?…
macOS Big Sur replaces the ‘Energy Saver’ section with an expanded ‘Battery’ info screen that expands the battery related data reporting. A new Battery Usage History tab provides info about how the Mac’s battery life fluctuated in the past 24 hours. You can also switch for the ‘Last 10 days’ tab to get a more…
- watchOS 10.1 Battery Drain Problems On Apple Watch 5 & More?
- iOS 15.8 Issues, Security Improvements, Bug Fixes & More
- iOS 16.7.2 Issues, Bug Fixes, Security Improvements & More
- HomePod 17.1 Issues, Bug Fixes, Features, Changes & More
- Instagram Something Went Wrong Reload Page Error? (Fix!)
- How To Stop Volume Should Be Turned Down Notification (TIL)
- How To Enlarge Mouse Pointer On Mac In Sonoma [+Tip]
- tvOS 17.1 Features, Issues, Bug Fixes, Improvements & More
- Contact Photo Not Showing In iMessage Notifications?
- AirPods 6A305 Issues, Bug Fixes, Enhancements & More