The iPhone X is the first smartphone manufactured by Apple that ships with an impressive OLED display. Its predecessors have all be equipped with LCD screens. The main hardware difference between the two is that the LCD requires a backlight panel to light-up the screen, while OLED emits light through each pixel. A series of…
Posted in TILs by Vlad on November 4, 2017
- iPhone 15 Apple Pay Issue? Could Not Set Up Apple Pay?
- iPhone Lock Screen Black When Charging After iOS 17 Update?
- iPhone Camera Level Indicator Available In iOS 17 [How To]
- Command Tab Not Working In macOS Sonoma? Double-Click Required To Switch Apps?
- iPhone 15 CarPlay Not Working? USB-C Cable Issues?
- White Box On Apple Watch Screen? Complication Not Showing?
- White Lines On Apple Watch Screen Edges (watchOS 10 Fix!)
- USB-C Power Bank Not Charging iPhone 15 / 15 Pro? (Fix?)
- iPadOS 17.1 Beta Issues, Features, Bugs, Fixes & More
- tvOS 17.1 Beta Issues, Features, Bugs, Fixes & More