Trick To Send More Than 20 Photos At Once When Using iMessage
This happens because Apple has set a limit to the number of pictures that can be attached at once in an iMessage. The same way iOS has capped the number of photos that can be included in a Mail message, to the annoying amount of 5, in the Messages app you can’t select more than 20 photos to be dispatched at once. Obviously, if you intend to send 30 images, the workaround is to send them in two back-to-back messages. However, there is a trick that allows you to bypass the 20-item restriction and attach them all at once. Read on to find out how to do it!
How To Send More Than 20 Photos Via An iMessage
1. Open Photos on your iOS device and find your way to the album or picture collection that you want to send.
2. Tap Select in the top-right corner of the screen and tap the images that you want to share.
Tip: Drag your finger across the display to select multiple thumbnails at once.
Fact: Notice, at the top of the screen the amount of items that you’ve selected. If the number exceeds 20 you have to apply the following trick.
3. Tap the Share button, available in the bottom right corner of the screen. Notice, that the Message selection isn’t available, because your collection surpassed the selection limit.
4. Tap Copy instead and wait until iOS prepares your attachments.
5. Press the Home button and tap on the Messages icon, available on your iPhone’s or iPad’s Home screen.
6. Open the desired iMessage conversation thread or start a new dialog.
7. In the message input field press, hold and release to bring up the Paste option.
8. Tap Paste and all images will be embedded in the message field.
9. Hit Send and your media is successfully dispatched.
Tip: Be sure that you make the difference between the blue free iMessages and the green carrier related text messages. Sending media via the SIM card service, will automatically transform the delivery into a MMS message that can lead to extra charges!