Instagram for iOS has been recently updated with a much awaited new feature! The popular social media app now allows you to save photos that you edit, before posting. This means that you can also use this app as a third-party photo editor on your iPhone. Instagram is renown for its incredible variety of photo…
Did you know that you can use your iPhone to share your location, with your contacts, in just a few seconds? All that you have to do is type 4 letters, or even less, if you rely on the iOS predictive keyboard feature. This way you can easily mark the location of your parked car…
Most of us know how to capture a screenshot on the iPhone. Depending on the model, if it comes with a Home button or not, the print-screen is done by using a combination of two buttons. The iPhone 8 and older versions have the Home button + Sleep/Wake button combo (more info here), while the…
Screen Time is a feature introduced in iOS 12 that provides real-time reports about how you spend your time on your iPhone or iPad. This way you can analyze how much time you “waste” while social networking or how long you focus on productivity, in an attempt to become more efficient while browsing your smartphone….
After months of waiting YouTube has finally rolled out its much expected “Dark Mode” interface for iOS. It’s a new feature that allows iPhone and iPad users to switch for a more eye-friendly interface when browsing the most popular video platform. YouTube’s “Dark Theme” was first introduced for the desktop version and after successful testing…
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?
- Nomad Black Friday 2022: 30% Off All Products!
- Downgrade iPadOS 16 To 15 Without Third-Party Apps [How To]
- Roku AirPlay Not Working From iPhone to TV In iOS 16? (Fix?)
- macOS Ventura Printing Problems? Printer Not Working?
- Can’t Play Title HBO Max Error On Apple TV in tvOS 16? Fix!
- iPhone Time Keeps Going Back An Hour In iOS 16? (Fix!)
- Thanksgiving Amazon Deals For Apple Products 
- Cannot Send Mail iOS 16 Issue? An Error Occurred? (Fix?)
- Clock Too Big iOS 16 Lock Screen Issue? [How To Edit]