tvOS 17.1 beta build number 21K5043e is available for testers! It brings new features, bug fixes and improvements. Help us fine tune this first significant update of the cycle! Check other reports and share your own feedback!
tvOS 17.1 Beta Issues
Problems reported by early adopters are updated here:
- 1. Apple Watch remote not working after update for this Reddit user.
- 2. To be updated! (Contribute in the comments!)
tvOS 17.1 Beta Features
Enhancements noticed in this update are mentioned here:
- 1. To be updated! (Contribute in the comments!)
Tip: If you haven’t updated to tvOS 17 yet you should check all new features!
tvOS 17.1 Beta Bugs Fixed
Problems addressed in this version are tracked here:
- 1. HKSV issues fixed by this update. Confirmed by adrian-cable.
- 2. To be updated. (Contribute in the comments!)
tvOS 17.1 Beta Download
Important: Apple recommends installing beta software versions on a secondary device!
- 1. Go for Settings -> System -> Update Software.
- 2. Open Get Beta Updates and select tvOS 17 Developer beta or tvOS 17 Public beta.
- 3. tvOS 17.1 beta should show up on the screen.
- 4. Click Download and Install.
- 5. Be patient until the new software is requested, downloaded, prepared, verified and installed on your device!
Have you installed tvOS 17.1 beta on Apple TV? Do you notice any changes fixes or new issues? Do you have any questions? Use the comments please!