watchOS 10 beta 2 with build number 21R5295g is available for download on Apple Watch 4 and later! It brings more new features and changes, as well as bug fixes and new issues!
watchOS 10 Beta 2 Features
Changes spotted in this version are listed here:
- 1. New animations for Snoopy and Woodstock Watch Face.
- 2. Time in Daylight feature can be enabled in the Privacy settings of the Watch app on the paired iPhone.
- 3. To be updated. (Contribute in the comments!)
watchOS 10 Beta 2 Issues
Before you update, check the problems reported for this release:
- 1. watchOS 10 Beta 2 not showing in Software Update screen.
Fix: Turn off Beta updates and turn watchOS 10 Developer beta back On.
- 2. watchOS 10 Beta 2 download paused in Software Update screen. ‘You can resume the download when you are
connected to a Wi-Fi network’.
Fix: Reboot both Apple Watch and paired iPhone. Also, try to perform the update directly from your wrist.
- 3. Apple Watch charging slow after watchOS 10 update.
Fix: Reboot device.
- 4. Notifications not working properly. This bug seems to be iOS 17 related as watchOS 9.x AW owners that have switched to iOS 17 are reporting it too.
- 5. Scroll indicator bug causes a random dot to show up next to the current time on the Watch Face. Reported by a Reddit user.
- 6. Third-Party Calendar apps not showing events although they’re granted full access. Reported by lo_es.
Workaround: Use the stock Calendar app.
- 7. To be updated. (Contribute in the comments!)
Fix: It should fix itself after some time.
Fact: As expected this early test version comes with lots of bugs. Many of them are listed in Apple’s Developer notes.
watchOS 10 Beta 2 Bugs Fixed
Issues addressed in this version are tracked here:
watchOS 10 Beta 2 Download
- In the My Watch tab, go for General -> Software Update -> Beta updates. Select watchOS 10 Developer Beta option! Click Download and Install as soon as watchOS 10 Beta 2 shows up on the screen!
Tip: Agree with the terms, enter the passcode and follow the on screen prompts to grab this test version!
Have you installed watchOS 10 Beta 2 on Apple Watch? Are we missing any changes, fixes or new issues! Share your feedback in the comments!