Apple has released iOS 14.7.1 build number 18G82, with a fix for the unlock Apple Watch with iPhone bug! It’s a minor but very important update because it also includes a patch for a Security Vulnerability that might have been actively exploited in the wild….
Last updated on July 30th, 2021 at 01:35 amIs Unlock Apple Watch with iPhone not working since you updated your iPhone to iOS 14.7? You’re not the only one. This new iOS 14 bug that has managed to pass under the radar during the iOS 14.7 beta testing stages and affects mainly iPhones with Touch…
Last updated on July 30th, 2021 at 01:40 amApple has released iOS 14.7 build number 18G69, with support for the recently launched MagSafe Battery Pack, wireless charging accessory that’s compatible with the iPhone 12, 12 mini, 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max. The update can be downloaded over-ther-air in Settings -> General -> Software Update….
Ever since iOS 11, an iPhone is able to natively detect and scan a QR Code when using the native Camera app. However, the feature is also available as standalone via the Code Scanner app, that can be opened from Control Center or the Spotlight Search! In iOS 15 your iPhone is able to detect…
- How To Fix Magic Mouse 2 Not Charging, Stops Charging
- How To Fix iPhone Screen Wakes Up Randomly Without Touching
- Apple Support Forums – An Unexpected Error Has Occurred
- iOS 15 Beta 4 Download, Changes, Features And Bug Fixes
- watchOS 7.6.1 Brings Security Fix For Apple Watch Memory Issue
- iOS 14.7.1 Fixes Unlock With iPhone & Brings Security Update
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone