Apple has released iOS 16 Public Beta 3 build number 20A5339d one day after the rollout of Developer Beta 5. The two versions are identical and continue to fine tune iOS 16.0 for the public release expected this fall. Check out new problems, features, bug fixes and more before updating….
Apple has rolled out watchOS 9 Beta 5 build number 20R5343e alongside iOS 16 Beta 5. This update continues to fine tune the upcoming major release by enhancing new features, fixing bugs and improving performance. Read our extended review before updating….
Apple has released macOS 13 Beta 5 build number 22A5321d. As usual this update brings new features, changes but also a fair share of bug fixes as well as new problems. Read this full review before deciding if you should update or not….
Is the iPhone unlock animation lagging after updating to iOS 16? Device unlocks properly with Face ID but the animation is slow and stutters? This is a common bug reported for the first time during Beta 5 (or Public Beta 3) testing phase….
You can finally display the battery percentage on iPhone with Face ID! The values are shown within the battery icon in the status bar starting with iOS 16! However, there are plenty iPhone 13,12,11 and XR users that aren’t getting the battery percentage in the status bar….
- Disney Plus Price Increase 2022: $10.99 (+$3) [How To Avoid]
- watchOS 9 Public Beta 3 Problems? Share Them Here!
- macOS Ventura WiFi Problems? Internet Not Working? (Fix!)
- Apple Watch Red Notification Dot Won’t Go Away (Fixed!)
- macOS Ventura Public Beta 3 Problems, Features & Bug Fixes
- iOS 16 Public Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bug Fixes & More
- watchOS 9 Beta 5 Problems, Features, Bug Fixes & More
- macOS 13 Beta 5 Problems, Features, Changes & More
- How To Fix iPhone Unlock Animation Lag In iOS 16
- Battery Percentage Not Showing On iPhone In iOS 16? (Fix!)