Apple September 15 ‘Time Flies’ Keynote Replay
September 15 ‘Time Flies’ Keynote Recap
Here are the main announcements made by Apple during today’s keynote:
- Apple Watch Series 6: the 2020 Apple Watch that includes blood oxygen measurement feature as well as a colorful lineup, a new blue aluminium case, the powerful S6 chip, new Watch Faces, new bands (including the solo loop one) and more.
- Apple Watch SE: the low-end Apple Watch that borrows the design from the Series 6 but doesn’t include the ECG and blood oxygen measurement features. Starts from $279, compared to the $399 price tag for the high-end AW 6.
- Fitness+ – a new fitness service sold by Apple that includes curated workouts that can be played on iPhone, iPad and Apple TV. Cost: $9,99.
- Apple One – an Apple service-bundle that includes all 6 popular services provided by the Cupertino-tech giant: iCloud, Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, Apple News+ and Fitness+ for a total price of $29.99!
- iPad 8th generation – advertised as ‘more capable than ever’. Packs the A12 Bionic chip, comes with support for Apple Pencil and is powered by iPadOS 14.
- iPad Air – comes with an all-screen design, 10.9″ Liquid Retina display, A14 Bionic chip and support for Apple Pencil and Magic Keyboard.
- iOS 14, iPadOS 14, watchOS 7, tvOS 14 release date has been announced for tomorrow, September 16!
What do you think about today’s keynote? Let us know in the comments section available below.