Apple has just a new campaign to promote its premium music service during Black Friday, Cyber Monday and the Winter Holidays. You can now grab Apple Music 5 months free if you’ve never subscribed with this service before. Even, old subscribers, or users that have tried out Apple Music in the past can get a great deal. Depending on how long ago you tried Apple’s music service, the free subscription length will vary from 2 to 5 months!
How To Get Apple Music Free Subscription
This 2020 Apple Music deal is valid with the help of Shazam. The music identifying app was purchased by Apple and has received deep iPhone and iPad integration starting with iOS 14.2.
Before, you go ahead make sure that Shazam for iOS is installed (direct link) on your device. Here is what you need to do to grab Apple Music free for 5 months:
- Play music on your iPhone. You can use YouTube or a free radio station in Apple Music (works even if you’re not subscribed).
- Open the Control Center and tap on the Shazam toggle to identify the song.
Tip: Here is how to add Shazam icon to Control Center.
- Tap on the banner that unfolds at the top of the screen to open the identified track in Apple Music.
- Use the Play Full Song option to bring up the Apple Music deal.
Fact: The number of free months is displayed below the Play Full Song button. You can get between 2 to 5 months free Apple Music promo!
- Tap on TRY IT FREE and an Apple Music Redeem code will be automatically generated.
Tip: The one generate for us was 6H93ML7AJK4T, but most likely it’s only valid one-time.
- Hit Redeem, if iTunes won’t automatically redirect you to the payment step. Double-Click Side Button to confirm that you want to redeem the Apple Music subscription code.
- Use Face ID to validate type your Apple ID password if it’s required.
- Tap on Continue to Apple Music and browse through millions of songs and radio shows.
Apple Music Free Subscription Not Working?
Are you prompted by the ‘Something’s gone wrong’ error screen when trying to grab the free Apple Music deal? This can happen if your iPhone’s Date & Time setting is set to manual. Here is how to fix it:
- Open Settings on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on General -> Date & Time.
- Enable the Set Automatically option.
- Return to Apple Music and tap on TRY AGAIN.
Important: Apple mentions on Shazam’s App Store page that this free Apple Music deal is valid through January 17, 2021! The same source confirms that this latest Apple Music free trial is available in the United States, Australia, Canada and many other countries!
Did you grab Apple Music free for 5 months? Use the comments section and share the extent of your deal. Don’t hesitate to mention your location and you’ve tried Apple’s premium music service before!
Related: If you’re using more than one Apple service you might be interested in the new Apple Bundle subscription, that bundles multiple services like Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, iCloud and more for an unbeatable price!