Is Music Recognition not working on iPhone? Are you shazaming songs in iOS but the app returns a dull No Result notification, stating that ‘We were unable to find anything’. Is Shazam failing to recognize music every time no matter how popular or not a track is?…
Apple has just a new campaign to promote its premium music service during Black Friday, Cyber Monday and the Winter Holidays. You can now grab Apple Music 5 months free if you’ve never subscribed with this service before. Even, old subscribers, or users that have tried out Apple Music in the past can get a…
Apple has integrated the Shazam app into iOS 14. Ever since the release of iOS 14.2, iPhone owners can use the new Music Recognition feature. This new option can be quickly accessed thanks to a new Shazam toggle that can be added to the Control Center….
Shazam, the popular music recognition software, that has been recently acquired by Apple, has received support for Offline mode. This means that your iPhone is able to name the songs that you’re listening even if no Internet connection is available. Actually, this statement is half true, because what the app does is listen and record…
Siri can handle new tasks since the iOS 8 update. Apple’s partnership with Shazam stands out, because your iPhone’s virtual assistant is now able to recognize the tune that is playing on the radio, TV or in the location of your whereabouts. Simply, call Siri by holding the Home button or by using the Hey…
- macOS Monterey 12.1 Features, Bug Fixes, Download & More
- iOS 15.2 Features, Release Notes, Bug Fixes (Coming Soon!)
- MacBook Pro SD Card Reader Not Working Properly? (Fix!?)
- 2021 MacBook M1 Pro Webcam Blurry? (Low Quality Image)
- 5 Common Errors To Test On Your iOS App (For Developers)
- Apple Watch Dots On Watch Face Dial Instead Of Numbers?
- iPhone Not Connecting To Apple TV Remote App? (Fix!)
- Apple Watch Speak Time Not Working On Watch Face (Fixed!)
- Cellular Data Not Working On iPhone In iOS 15.1 (Fixed?)
- How To Get Apple Music Replay 2021 (With Stats)