Is Music Recognition not working on iPhone? Are you shazaming songs in iOS but the app returns a dull No Result notification, stating that ‘We were unable to find anything’. Is Shazam failing to recognize music every time no matter how popular or not a track is?…
Apple has just a new campaign to promote its premium music service during Black Friday, Cyber Monday and the Winter Holidays. You can now grab Apple Music 5 months free if you’ve never subscribed with this service before. Even, old subscribers, or users that have tried out Apple Music in the past can get a…
Apple has integrated the Shazam app into iOS 14. Ever since the release of iOS 14.2, iPhone owners can use the new Music Recognition feature. This new option can be quickly accessed thanks to a new Shazam toggle that can be added to the Control Center….
Shazam, the popular music recognition software, that has been recently acquired by Apple, has received support for Offline mode. This means that your iPhone is able to name the songs that you’re listening even if no Internet connection is available. Actually, this statement is half true, because what the app does is listen and record…
Last updated on May 1st, 2017 at 10:16 pm Siri can handle new tasks since the iOS 8 update. Apple’s partnership with Shazam stands out, because your iPhone’s virtual assistant is now able to recognize the tune that is playing on the radio, TV or in the location of your whereabouts. Simply, call Siri by…
- How To Fix Magic Mouse 2 Not Charging, Stops Charging
- How To Fix iPhone Screen Wakes Up Randomly Without Touching
- Apple Support Forums – An Unexpected Error Has Occurred
- iOS 15 Beta 4 Download, Changes, Features And Bug Fixes
- watchOS 7.6.1 Brings Security Fix For Apple Watch Memory Issue
- iOS 14.7.1 Fixes Unlock With iPhone & Brings Security Update
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone