Apple has just a new campaign to promote its premium music service during Black Friday, Cyber Monday and the Winter Holidays. You can now grab Apple Music 5 months free if you’ve never subscribed with this service before. Even, old subscribers, or users that have tried out Apple Music in the past can get a…
Apple has integrated the Shazam app into iOS 14. Ever since the release of iOS 14.2, iPhone owners can use the new Music Recognition feature. This new option can be quickly accessed thanks to a new Shazam toggle that can be added to the Control Center….
Shazam, the popular music recognition software, that has been recently acquired by Apple, has received support for Offline mode. This means that your iPhone is able to name the songs that you’re listening even if no Internet connection is available. Actually, this statement is half true, because what the app does is listen and record…
Last updated on May 1st, 2017 at 10:16 pm Siri can handle new tasks since the iOS 8 update. Apple’s partnership with Shazam stands out, because your iPhone’s virtual assistant is now able to recognize the tune that is playing on the radio, TV or in the location of your whereabouts. Simply, call Siri by…
- Trick To Block Email Tracking On iPhone And Mac
- Spotlight Search Slow, Lagging In macOS Big Sur? (Fixed!)
- 5 Ways To Fix Allow Apps To Request To Track Greyed Out
- Apple MagSafe Charger Deals (Lowest Price: Save $9.15)
- 100 Apps That Request To Track On iPhone (iOS 14.5)
- Siri Doesn’t Speak Responses On iPhone? How To Troubleshoot!
- How To Fix Unlock With Apple Watch Not Working
- AirTags Splash Screen In iOS 14.4 Beta (Early 2021 Release Date?)
- How To Fix ‘Unable To Access Apple Fitness+ Content At This Time’
- Fitness+ Workouts Not Showing Up As Completed On Selection Screen