Shazam has been updated with support for Apple Music Classical. This means that whenever you search and find a classical song, you have the option to play it in the new app….
Is Music Recognition not working on iPhone? Are you shazaming songs in iOS but the app returns a dull No Result notification, stating that ‘We were unable to find anything’. Is Shazam failing to recognize music every time no matter how popular or not a track is?…
Apple has just a new campaign to promote its premium music service during Black Friday, Cyber Monday and the Winter Holidays. You can now grab Apple Music 5 months free if you’ve never subscribed with this service before. Even, old subscribers, or users that have tried out Apple Music in the past can get a…
Apple has integrated the Shazam app into iOS 14. Ever since the release of iOS 14.2, iPhone owners can use the new Music Recognition feature. This new option can be quickly accessed thanks to a new Shazam toggle that can be added to the Control Center….
Shazam, the popular music recognition software, that has been recently acquired by Apple, has received support for Offline mode. This means that your iPhone is able to name the songs that you’re listening even if no Internet connection is available. Actually, this statement is half true, because what the app does is listen and record…
- 10 Apple Black Friday Amazon 2023 Deals (Save Up To 28%)
- How To Use ChatGPT Voice Free On iPhone And Other Devices
- How To Remove Silent Icon From iPhone 15 Status Bar (iOS 17)
- Pipidae Will Damage Your Computer? Malware On Mac? (Fix!)
- AirPods 6.1 (6B32) Issues, Fixes & Improvements (AP Pro 2)
- AirPods Pro 2 Accessory Model Name Error In Settings? (Fix!)
- Media Player Stuck On Lock Screen In iOS 17? (Fix!)
- Red Calculator Icons on iPhone Instead Of Yellow? (Fixed!)
- How To Use WhatsApp On Two iPhones With Same Number
- How To Watch Las Vegas F1 Live Stream On Your Device (Free?)