How To Subscribe To Apple One Services Bundle (Save $25)
Apple One becomes available today, Friday, October 30, in more than 100 countries and regions! Apple’s new service bundle system allows users to opt for a single subscription and get access to up to six services provided by the Cupertino-based tech company.
The major benefit, besides the obvious convenience of managing a single subscription instead of six, is the price discount! You can get premium access to Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, iCloud, Apple News+ and Apple Fitness+ (upcoming this fall) for only $29.95/month. That’s $25 cheaper when compared to the total price of purchasing all services individually.
Apple One Services Bundles
Apple One comes with three subscription options:
- Individual – This plan includes a subscription to Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade and get 50GB of iCloud storage for $14.95 per month. As the name says, the subscription can be used with a single Apple ID.
Save: This is $6 cheaper when compared to purchasing each service individually.
- Family – The great benefit of this plan is that it can be used by up to six family members simultaneously. It provides access to the same services included in the Apple One Individual bundle for $19.95/month The only difference is the increased iCloud storage cap to 200GB.
Save: The Family plan saves you $8, when comparing standard monthly prices of the included services.
- Premier – This is the plan that you need to subscribe too if you’re looking for unlimited access to all Apple services. The Premier bundle includes: Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, Apple News+, iCloud and Apple Fitness+ (coming late 2020). That’s six services for $29.95 per month that you can also share with 5 other people. More the iCloud storage space cap is a comforting 2TB.
How To Subscribe To Apple One
You can subscribe to Apple One from any compatible device iPhone, iPad, Apple TV or Mac.
- 1. Open Settings on your iOS or iPadOS device.
- 2. Tap on your Apple ID, available at the top of the screen.
- 3. Open Subscriptions.
- 4. Tap on Get Apple One.
- 5. Select the desired plan and tap on Start Free Trial.
Fact: Links to the Apple One subscription page are found in all compatible services. For example you can open Apple Music, and visit your subscription section to get the Apple One option.
Apple One Free Trial
As with any new service, Apple also offers an one-month of free trial for the new Apple One subscription plans.
However, you only qualify for an Apple One free trial if you’re not already using the included services with a free trial or active subscription
Important: The chosen Apple One bundle automatically renews after trial ends, until you manually cancel it. You can cancel anytime, even one day before the trial ends to avoid any charges.
Apple One Premier Bundle Not Available?
Is the Premier plan not available for you? That’s because this service bundle is currently limited to the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and Australia.
The limitation is caused by the fact that the Apple News+ service is only available in the four countries mentioned above. Both Apple News+ and Apple Fitness+ are exclusive to the premier tier. Most likely the Premier bundle will become available worldwide when the Fitness+ service is released later this year.
Do You Need More iCloud Storage?
If the 50GB of iCloud storage included in the Individual Plan or the 200GB from the Family plan aren’t enough for you, you can add more by purchasing additional GBs from Settings -> Apple ID -> iCloud -> Manage Storage -> Upgrade.
Fact: The highest you can go is 4TB of iCloud storage. 2TB as supplement added to the 2TB already provided by the Premier plan!
Do you plan to become an Apple One subscriber? Which services bundle are you looking for? Let us know with the help of the comments section available below!
Related: How to discontinue your App Store subscriptions on iPhone and iPad!