iOS Automations are small scripts that you can code yourself, to run shortcuts on your device, when certain triggers or parameters are fulfilled. For example, you can automate your iPhone or iPad to enter Low Power Mode when you connect it to a charger and turn off power saving whenever you plug it out….
Posted in Bug Fixes by Patricia on September 28, 2020
- Apple Support Forums – An Unexpected Error Has Occurred
- iOS 15 Beta 4 Download, Changes, Features And Bug Fixes
- watchOS 7.6.1 Brings Security Fix For Apple Watch Memory Issue
- iOS 14.7.1 Fixes Unlock With iPhone & Brings Security Update
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone
- How To Update iPhone, Apple Watch With Low Storage (iOS 15)
- iOS 15 Public Beta 3 Download And New Features Review