Did you know that you can lock apps with Face ID on iPhone running iOS 16? No third-party app or jailbreak needed as long as your device is updated to iOS 16.4, iPadOS 16.4 and macOS 13.3 or later!…
iOS Automations are small scripts that you can code yourself, to run shortcuts on your device, when certain triggers or parameters are fulfilled. For example, you can automate your iPhone or iPad to enter Low Power Mode when you connect it to a charger and turn off power saving whenever you plug it out….
- watchOS 9.6.1 Issues, Fixes, Bugs, Security & More
- iPhone Shutting Off Randomly After iOS 16.6 Update?
- Face ID Not Working On Lock Screen In iOS 17 (Beta 5)
- iPhone 13 Pro Max Yellow Screen Of Death Problem? (Fix?)
- macOS Sonoma 14 Beta 5 Issues, Features, Fixes, Bugs & More
- watchOS 10 Beta 5 Issues, Features, Fixes, Bugs & More
- Unable To Check For Update An Error Occurred iOS 17? (Fix?)
- iOS 17 Beta 5 Issues, Features, Fixes, Bugs, Changes & More
- New Contact Not Showing Up In WhatsApp On iPhone? (Fix!)
- Keyboard Keeps Crashing Apps In iOS 17 (Beta 4)? (Fix?)