Are you looking for a way to downgrade iOS 16.1 to 15 without losing data? You’re not happy with the issues encountered in 16.1 and want to return to a signed iOS 15 version until the latest OS is fine tuned? You can still do it!…
Category: How To
Are you looking for a way to turn off Apple Music restrictions in order to be able to play songs with explicit content? You might have to go the other way around in iOS 16. Enable Content Restrictions in order to be able to turn On Explicit content in Apple Music!…
iPhone Clean Energy Charging not working? You’ve update to iOS 16.1 but the feature is still not available? Or, it’s turned ON in Settings but it never works? You’ve never been informed that charging was suspended by Clean Energy?…
- Apple Keyboard Not Working After Restart in macOS Ventura?
- Nomad Black Friday 2022: 30% Off All Products!
- Downgrade iPadOS 16 To 15 Without Third-Party Apps [How To]
- Roku AirPlay Not Working From iPhone to TV In iOS 16? (Fix?)
- macOS Ventura Printing Problems? Printer Not Working?
- Can’t Play Title HBO Max Error On Apple TV in tvOS 16? Fix!
- iPhone Time Keeps Going Back An Hour In iOS 16? (Fix!)
- Thanksgiving Amazon Deals For Apple Products 
- Cannot Send Mail iOS 16 Issue? An Error Occurred? (Fix?)
- Clock Too Big iOS 16 Lock Screen Issue? [How To Edit]