Handwashing is one of the most spectacular new features available in watchOS 7. The Apple Watch automatically detects when you’re washing your hands and starts a 20-second timer to make sure that you sanitize properly. However, many readers have reported that handwashing is not working. The device fails to detect the gesture and no timer…
Category: How To
You’ve updated to iOS 14 and can’t find the option to use your iPhone as a Personal Hotspot for your Mac, or any other smart device? Don’t worry! We’ve got you covered. This is a common occurrence and troubleshooting is pretty straightforward….
Memojis have become increasingly popular in the past year and iOS 14 adds to this trend with six new features and enhancements that make your personalized emoji stand out and express your style with even more accuracy. There are still many iPhone users that think that Memoji is restricted to Messages and have never used…
An important iOS 14 feature that hasn’t hit the spotlights yet, but has a huge potential to become very popular is called App Clips and is now available for your iPhone and iPad. What Are App Clips? They represent a small part of an app and have the role to allow users to open and…
Home Screen widgets have become very popular for Apple gadget owners since the release of iOS 14. However, a less known iOS 14 enhancement allows pro-users to also change the app icons, thus fully customize the look of the iPhone and iPad Home Screen….
- How To Get TikTok Widgets For iPhone Home Screen (iOS 14)
- How To Fix ‘A New iOS Update Is Now Available’ (Please Update From The iOS 14 Beta)
- Netflix Price Increase For Premium 4K HDR Plan ($2 Hike!)
- Different (Uneven) iPhone 12 Volume Buttons Problem Or Not?
- How To Fix iPhone 12 Yellow Screen Display Problem
- How To Stop Apple Watch Notifications In Airplane Mode
- How To Fix MagSafe Case Lock Screen Sound Bug (iOS 14)
- How To 3D Print iPhone 12 MagSafe Charging Dock (Do-It-Yourself)
- How To Fix Short Code SMS Texts Not Working On iPhone 12
- How To Fix Screen Time Bug In iOS 14 (False Reports, Lags, Delays)