Personalized Spatial Audio is a new audio feature available with compatible AirPods, in iOS 16. It allows you to listen to spatial audio content in a personalized way, because iPhone is able to map your ear geometry and thus provide an unique audio experience….
Setting up an AirTag is easy and straightforward. However, there are some situations when you might encounter hiccups along the way. So, let’s see how to unbox, set up and track everyday items like: backpack, handbag, keys, wallet, luggage and many more….
You’re the happy new owner of a brand new iPhone 12, 11 or any other premium Apple smartphone and are looking for a quick way to set it up and start using it? Don’t worry! Nowadays, configuring a new iPhone and transferring all your data is very easy, especially if you’re upgrading from an older…
Believe it or not, we’re more than three months away from the expected release of the iPhone 12 lineup and a popular Apple leaker has already provided info about how the 2021 iPhone camera module will look like. Fudge has tweeted a basic design that showcases the allegedly iPhone 13 main camera setup. Yes, it’s…
- tvOS 16.1 Beta 3 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- watchOS 9.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- macOS 13 Beta 9 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- iOS 16.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed, Issues & More
- iPhone 14 No Service, Poor Signal, Drops Calls, Slow 5G?
- iOS 15.7 Still Signed! Downgrade iOS 16 Possible! (Updating)
- Apple Watch Ultra Scratches On Frame / Screen! (Case/Naked)
- How To Stop Facebook Background Activity On iPhone
- Mismatched AirPods Pro Notification Pops Up Erroneously?
- AirPods Pro 2 Keep Disconnecting? Stop Working Unexpectedly?