Are you getting the Cannot Set Up This AirTag error when trying to connect an AirTag to iPhone in iOS 15? You click OK and try again but the same thing happens?…
Setting up an AirTag is easy and straightforward. However, there are some situations when you might encounter hiccups along the way. So, let’s see how to unbox, set up and track everyday items like: backpack, handbag, keys, wallet, luggage and many more….
You’re the happy new owner of a brand new iPhone 12, 11 or any other premium Apple smartphone and are looking for a quick way to set it up and start using it? Don’t worry! Nowadays, configuring a new iPhone and transferring all your data is very easy, especially if you’re upgrading from an older…
Believe it or not, we’re more than three months away from the expected release of the iPhone 12 lineup and a popular Apple leaker has already provided info about how the 2021 iPhone camera module will look like. Fudge has tweeted a basic design that showcases the allegedly iPhone 13 main camera setup. Yes, it’s…
If you’re new to the Apple environment you might not be aware about how easily iOS, macOS and watchOS devices integrate with each other. As long as you use the same Apple ID across all your devices you will be able to receive messages and pick up calls on any of them. When you’re working…
- macOS Monterey 12.2 Features Bug Fixes And Security Updates
- watchOS 8.4 Update Fixes Apple Watch Charging Issues
- iOS 15.3 Features, Bug Fixes And Security Updates
- WhatsApp Reply Not Working? Keyboard Hidden? (Fixed!)
- iOS 15.2.1 Bug Fixes For CarPlay And Messages
- Amazon Sales 2022 For Apple Products And Accessories
- iPhone Network Lost Error: Your Selected Cellular… (Fix!)
- One AirPod Not Working (No Sound) When Connected To Mac
- iPhone Not Connecting To Car USB After Update To iOS 15.2?
- Significant Locations Not Showing History On iPhone (iOS 15)