How To Attach Apple AirTag To Keys, Bags And Other Objects
Last updated on July 19th, 2021 at 04:42 amPosted in Accessories by Mike on July 13, 2021
An AirTag allows you to track almost everything that can either host it or allow it to get attached. While you can place an AirTag inside of a bag or any other larger object, you do need a third-party keychain compatible accessory to be able to track your keys or other small objects.
How to Attach Apple AirTag To Keys
Thankfully, consumer electronics and lifestyle products companies like Nomad Goods have designed and developed Keychain accessories. The Leather Loop ($24.95) or the Leather Keychain ($29.95) allow you to easily attach an AirTag to your keys, backpack and other similar objects that you want to track.
Nomad AirTag Leather Loop
- 3M Adhesive: – The AirTag is attached to the Nomad Leather Loop with the help of an 3M adhesive that’s available on the inside part of the accessory.
- Tanned Leather – The loop is manufactured from vegetal Horween leather that’s designed to keep your keychain as slim as possible.
- Slim Fit: – The Leather Loop only adds 2mm of thickness to the AirTag.
- Colors – It’s available in three colors: Black, Rustic Brown and Natural. The first to come with a Black stainless steel keyring while the Natural look has a Silver colored keyring.
- Unbox Nomad’s Leather Lop and detach the 3M adhesive seal.
- Glue the AirTag in place.
- Attach one or more keys to the keyring.
- Scratch Free – This accessory provides full body protection for your AirTag. It’s not only the stainless steel back that gets protected from scratches but the rounded edges too!
- Magnetic Fixing – Magnets places inside of Keychain AirTag pocket snap together to seal the item inside and ensure that it stays there.
- Two Colors – The leather keychain comes in two colors: Black and Rustic Brown. The Keyring is made from stainless steel and has a black color in both cases.
- Unbox the accessory.
- Grab the AirTag and insert it diagonally through the side of the Leather Keychain. Place it in the specially designed thermoformed pocket.
- Snap the magnets available at the top of the pocket to seal the AirTag inside.
How To Attach AirTag To Leather Loop Keychain
Tip: You can change AirTag battery while keeping your tracker attached to the Loop. The leather is designed to bend enough to allow you to replace the battery!
Nomad AirTag Leather Keychain
How To Insert AirTag In Leather Keychain
More AirTag Keychain Accessories
You can check out other AirTag keychain accessories on Amazon:
Disclaimer: The products highlighted in this article are sold by vendors we’re affiliated to. iPhoneTricks.org might receive a small cut if you click on a link and purchase a product. This doesn’t affect the final price of your product, and helps us keep the website running.
Are you tracking your everyday objects with AirTags? Do you find the Bluetooth trackers useful and reliable? Use the comments section and share your feedback.
Related: Do you know how to reset AirTag, or how to replace its battery?
How do they work? How far can they track? Can I do a pop and go Install I what I mean by that is can I place quickly in mine and my husbands van and go I didn’t unfortunately have access to our keys our house his wallet our phone right now
Hi Eva. Yes you can place it in a car. However, if you’re placing it and don’t what your husband to know about it it won’t work. If he has an iPhone he will be notified that an AirTag is nearby, as they’re not intended for stalking someone.