You’ve received an AirTag Safety alert on iPhone and are not sure what to do about it? The warning informs you that “your location can be seen by the owner of this AirTag”? It means that an AirTag has been detected around you and if its not familiar you should find and disable it!…
Apple AirTag firmware update 1.0.291 is now available! It comes with build number 1A291a, two months after the release of 1.0.276 (1A287b) and almost three months since the rollout of 1.0.276 (1A276D). The first ever AirTag firmware update added anti-stalking improvements….
Is your AirTag chirping whenever you pick it up? Does it chime by itself, out of the blue, without you pinging it? AirTags are still fresh and as most first generation products they might glitch out every now and then. The good news is that the AirTag chirping bug can be easily fixed!…
- Apple Watch 5 Freezing, Unresponsive In watchOS 9? Fix!
- Charging On Hold Due To iPhone Temperature iOS 16 Bug? Fix?
- Black Box Stuck On Screen? iPhone 14 Pro Dynamic Island Bug?
- Apple Watch Mirroring Not Working On iPhone In iOS 16? (Fix)
- AirPods Pro 2 Battery Replacement Notification Error (Fix?)
- MagSafe Charger Firmware Update 255 (10M1821) [Review]
- iOS 16.1 Beta 4 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed, Problems
- iOS 16 Battery Drain Issues? Fix: 7 Battery Saving Tips!
- tvOS 16.1 Beta 3 Issues, Features, Bugs Fixed & More
- watchOS 9.1 Beta 3 Problems, Features, Bugs Fixed & More