In iOS 15 Apple provides a new privacy feature that hides your iPhone’s IP address and Safari browsing activity from network providers and websites. This service is called Private Relay and can be enabled on any iPhone, iPad and Mac as long as an iCloud+ subscription is active on the current Apple ID….
Tag: Apple ID
Updating to iOS 14 is highly recommended. The latest major software update for iPhone adds lots of new features and enhancements for Apple’s smartphone. However, in some rare cases it appears that it also strips certain iPhone owners from their previously downloaded iTunes and App Store purchases….
If you’re a long time iPhone user there is a high chance that you’ve surly purchased your share of ringtones from Apple over the time. It can happen that some of them might get lost along the way when you upgrade to a newer model, or if you set up your device from scratch without…
Starting with iOS 13 you’re able to share your Name and Profile Photo with friends and contacts within the Messages app. This new feature makes conversation more personal and adds an extra degree of friendliness to the chat. All that you have to do is open the Messages app and set up your display name…
- iOS 14.7.1 Fixes Unlock With iPhone & Brings Security Update
- Unlock Apple Watch With iPhone Not Working In iOS 14.7?
- HomePod 14.7 Software Update Allows Users To Manage Timers
- iOS 14.7 Released: MagSafe Battery Pack Support & More
- How To Open Code Scanner App (QR Reader) On iPhone
- How To Update iPhone, Apple Watch With Low Storage (iOS 15)
- iOS 15 Public Beta 3 Download And New Features Review
- Apple MagSafe Battery Pack Review, Facts And Tips
- How To Attach Apple AirTag To Keys, Bags And Other Objects
- How To Fix iPad Not Charging When Plugged In