Is iPhone battery draining fast while the device is used normally? Does the smartphone overheat without performing any complex multitasking actions? This can be a common issue in iOS 15.5 and its predecessors iOS 15.4.1 and iOS 15.4!…
Tag: Apple ID
Is your brand new iPhone 13 stuck with the ‘Update Apple ID Settings’ suggestion? iOS 15 freezes after you tap ‘Continue’ and type your Apple ID password? Your device ails to authenticate, the Settings screen becomes greyed out and unresponsive?…
In iOS 15 you can add an Account Recovery Contact that will help you to get back into your Apple ID account if you lock yourself out. This way, if you forget your iCloud password, or the passcode of your iPhone / iPad you can reach out to the assigned Recovery Contact and seek for…
In iOS 15 Apple provides a new privacy feature that hides your iPhone’s IP address and Safari browsing activity from network providers and websites. This service is called Private Relay and can be enabled on any iPhone, iPad and Mac as long as an iCloud+ subscription is active on the current Apple ID….
- HomePod Stops Playing After A Few Seconds (15.5.1: Fixed!)
- How To Change Default Web Browser On Mac (Chrome, Edge…)
- HomePod Randomly Playing Music During The Night? (Fixed!)
- iPhone Battery Draining Fast, Overheating? (iOS 15.5 Fix!)
- HomePod mini Volume Control Not Working (Fixed!)
- iPhone Home Bar Not Disappearing (YouTube Bug – Fixed!)
- How To Check HomePod WiFi Signal Strength On iPhone
- HomePod 15.5 Update: Improvements And Bug Fixes
- tvOS 15.5 What’s New: Features, Bug Fixes, Improvements?
- watchOS 8.6 Features, Improvements And Bug Fixes