In iOS 15 you can add an Account Recovery Contact that will help you to get back into your Apple ID account if you lock yourself out. This way, if you forget your iCloud password, or the passcode of your iPhone / iPad you can reach out to the assigned Recovery Contact and seek for…
Tag: Apple ID
In iOS 15 Apple provides a new privacy feature that hides your iPhone’s IP address and Safari browsing activity from network providers and websites. This service is called Private Relay and can be enabled on any iPhone, iPad and Mac as long as an iCloud+ subscription is active on the current Apple ID….
Updating to iOS 14 is highly recommended. The latest major software update for iPhone adds lots of new features and enhancements for Apple’s smartphone. However, in some rare cases it appears that it also strips certain iPhone owners from their previously downloaded iTunes and App Store purchases….
If you’re a long time iPhone user there is a high chance that you’ve surly purchased your share of ringtones from Apple over the time. It can happen that some of them might get lost along the way when you upgrade to a newer model, or if you set up your device from scratch without…
- How To Use AirPods 3 Controls (Conversation Boost Missing!)
- iPhone Not Backed Up Notification (Backup Failed Suggestion)
- How To Add Digital Clock Widget On iPhone / iPad Home Screen
- Getting Google Captcha In Safari On iPhone And Mac? (Fixed!)
- Apple Watch Series 7 Screen Scratches Easily? (Yes / No)
- SharePlay Not Working On iPhone? Unable To SharePlay! (Fix!)
- How To Post On Instagram From Computer (Mac, PC, Desktop)
- Apple Music Voice Plan: Features, Price, How To Subscribe
- New MacBook Pro M1 Features, Specs, Pricing And More
- AirPods 3 Features, Specs And Pricing (vs AirPods Pro)