The latest bug fix request received from our readers informs us that a glitch is preventing iOS 14.0.1 from recognizing the iPhone Passcode during the Apple ID password changing process….
Tag: Apple ID
Updating to iOS 14 is highly recommended. The latest major software update for iPhone adds lots of new features and enhancements for Apple’s smartphone. However, in some rare cases it appears that it also strips certain iPhone owners from their previously downloaded iTunes and App Store purchases….
If you’re a long time iPhone user there is a high chance that you’ve surly purchased your share of ringtones from Apple over the time. It can happen that some of them might get lost along the way when you upgrade to a newer model, or if you set up your device from scratch without…
Starting with iOS 13 you’re able to share your Name and Profile Photo with friends and contacts within the Messages app. This new feature makes conversation more personal and adds an extra degree of friendliness to the chat. All that you have to do is open the Messages app and set up your display name…
Starting with iOS 13 Apple has added an important new option of signing in to other apps and services without needing to create an additional account with username and password. It’s a feature called “Sign In With Apple” and it comes as an alternative to the sign in options provided by Google, Facebook and Twitter….
- AirTags Splash Screen In iOS 14.4 Beta (Early 2021 Release Date?)
- How To Fix ‘Unable To Access Apple Fitness+ Content At This Time’
- Fitness+ Workouts Not Showing Up As Completed On Selection Screen
- How To Fix AirPods Max Condensation Issue (Water In Ear Cups)
- New Year’s Sales: 2021 Nomad Voucher Code (20% Sitewide)
- How To Fix AirPods Max Noise Cancelation Not Working
- How To Fix iPhone Add Number Not Working In iOS 14 Phone App
- Apple Maps Home / Work Address Not Showing From Contact Card
- No Fitness+ On Mac In macOS Big Sur 11.1? (Sign Petition!)
- How To Fix Spotlight Search Transparency Bug In iOS 14